Zelnorm Popups?

• Thread starter Ghost C
  • 7 comments
I keep getting popups for Zelnorm on GTP. I've used Ad-Aware and my computer's clean of crap, and I've seen a regular banner ad for it a few times on here.

Am I the only one getting this problem?

Edit: I should also mention, that it pops up, and goes away before I get a chance to see or close the ad. It's very strange.

You should not be getting pop-ups as long as you are logged in. Are you sure you are signed in when you are getting the popup?

OK, this must have slipped through the cracks somehow. If you see it again, please see if you can identify what ad network it is coming from. I can't seem to find Zelnorm in any of our rotations...

That's precisely what I thought, 'cause it'd popup a URL with zelnorm in it, and I'd look to see what the banner ad was, and it'd be something completely different, but I did see a Zelnorm banner ad once (the last time it happened before I made the original post). It stumped the hell out of me, I searched my system and made sure everything was working right and I didn't have any adware or spyware, and it still popped up. I haven't seen it since yesterday so maybe it has stopped.

I've been getting pop-ups last couple of weeks. Maybe even longer. It's really nasty because it freezes my computer for a second or two, then pops open a new window. It seems to be selling something different everytime. At first, I thought it was a spyware, so I ran Ad Aware like Ghost. Still didn't stop it, so I ran the Microsoft one, but it didn't catch anything either. That's when I realized I was getting it, only when I'm on the gtp.

Weird thing about it is, some days, it doesn't "pop up" at all, like tonight. :confused:

a6m5
I've been getting pop-ups last couple of weeks. Maybe even longer. It's really nasty because it freezes my computer for a second or two, then pops open a new window. It seems to be selling something different everytime. At first, I thought it was a spyware, so I ran Ad Aware like Ghost. Still didn't stop it, so I ran the Microsoft one, but it didn't catch anything either. That's when I realized I was getting it, only when I'm on the gtp.

Weird thing about it is, some days, it doesn't "pop up" at all, like tonight. :confused:
Are you sure you were logged in to your account each and every time you saw a pop-up come from GTP?

Jordan
Are you sure you were logged in to your account each and every time you saw a pop-up come from GTP?
Yup. I'm on some automatic log-in. As soon as I get on GTP, I'm already logged in. Haven't encountered a pop-up since my last post though. I probably just jinxed myself. :D

Back