Zoom in feature on GTPlanet app ?

• Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 5 comments

Nicksfix

OSU Buckeyes baby !!!
Premium
United States
Buckeye Nation
While using the GTPlanet app on a Droid Razr, there is no zoom in feature. You know, the one where you take your index finger and thumb to broaden things up a bit to help make reading a little more easy. Here is the weird thing, if I enter GTPlanet through the web browser (Google), it will let me zoom in. Using the app, it does not.

Any reasons why ? :confused:

Are you referring to pictures, or to forums, threads, etc?

Mainly the text. While on the subject of pictures though. when I tap on one, it goes to a real small version to the center top of the screen, sort of like a thumbnail. Again, this is app related, not the browser version.

Yes, the way the Forum Runner platform handles images on Android is a little wonky.

You can't pinch-to-zoom text within the app like you do on a web page; if you want to increase the font size, you can do so in the options.

Mainly the text. While on the subject of pictures though. when I tap on one, it goes to a real small version to the center top of the screen, sort of like a thumbnail. Again, this is app related, not the browser version.

The only way I have seen to solve the picture thing to save the image to your phone, then open it from the gallery. You should have zooming rights from there.

Latest Posts

Back