Resource icon

BTCC Honda Integra Type R Barwell Motorsport Replica 2-4-6k (entire car) n/a

BTCC Honda Integra Type R Barwell Motorsport replica driven by Mark Lemmer (2000 season)

you will need to set the gearbox up in game in the setup menu i have included a picture of the values i use

to install: drag and drop into CM

I wanted to add another car to my BTCC pack and this Integra fitted that need very well. I did not create/convert this mod, Sam, RKGaming did, i have done the following:

1: made a very close replica skin

2: removed a few things in game through an ext_config folder. Things like the towing eye's and the front splitter as this never existed on the real thing, these changes only apply to the BTCC skin and not the others.

3: i did not like the physics on this car so i swapped them out from some really old touring car mod to make it feel like a touring car, for me this car has been improved ten fold HOWEVER please be aware i am a controller player what this feels like on a sim setup i have no clue probably rubbish i am not a physics expert when i do a physics swap 50% of the time it works 50% of the time it doesnt, this happened to work and feel good so i kept it if it is not to your taste you can do whatever you want to it i have kept the original physics and the audio in an "extra" folder which is zipped up, here you will also find my skin in 2k or 4k i just have the main body skin in the lower res folders for you to swap out 5760x5760 is fitted by default

4: as mentioned i gave it a touring car sound if you do not like it swap it out the OG sound fx files are there if you prefer the OG or us CM to swap audio

now lets talk about the differences between the real life car and the car in game: there aren't many to be honest the only real difference on the outside is the door mirrors the real life car has the stock base but it has small motorbike mirrors attatched to it where as the one in game has stock mirrors. Also the real life car has intakes in the front bumper i have tried to replicate this as best i can with a 2d texture to get it looking as close to the real life thing as i can. Of course the real life car is RHD the car in game is LHD but that doesnt really bother me all that much as i do not use cockpit view. Thats the only differences which isn't to bad really its definitely close enough for me anyway

this car is not mapped very well so in places like the ends of the sideskirts and the rear bumper i have had to "do my best" with the uv available to me.

I may do another skin to accompany this one in the future

Screenshot (360).png
Screenshot (359).png
Back