Resource icon

Reiter Engineering Lambo Gallardo R-EX 24h of Dubai Replica skin 2k/4k/6k n/a

Reiter Engineering/Leipert Motorsport Lambo Gallardo 24h of Dubai replica 2k/4k/6k
Screenshot (328).png

to install: unzip and choose which res you want and drag the "content" folder to CM

car: https://chemflummi.github.io/ACMods/

This is for Chem Flummi's version of the lambo. Neither f302's or Chem's is perfectly accurate they all have body differences so i chose Chems because i prefer it. Plus i dont want to get involved with f302's really it looks like a nightmare to do a skin especially a replica.

many many custom stickers had to be created or "re worked" which took ages, thanks to @RicME85 for the help in finding some stickers. There are a few minor differences due to various reasons but its a pretty good representation of the real thing. the front window is mapped with the rear i cant change this so there is bits from the front screen on the rear screen, not noticeable from outside as it has an engine cover going over it for me this was no big deal s i stickered the screen and left it

front race plates and digital display removed when in game (only shows in my CM showroom with plates and display)
Back