The BernRing - Switzerland Grand Prix Circuit

The BernRing - Switzerland Grand Prix Circuit 4.2

BernRingMapBackground_42.webp


Hi racers, over the past few months I've been updating the track to a 2025 Formula 1 standard. I'm quite pleased with the results and I hope you all enjoy the latest version of the track.

In some very exciting news, the FIA has decided not to run the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend, and instead will be settling the drivers title by running a 5 lap race around the BernRing:



Full updates include:
  • Video boards now fully working
  • Digital flag signs installed for green flags, yellow flags, and blue flags
  • Updated track sponsors and signage
  • Adjusted placement, size, and detail on all kerbs
  • Updated apex bollards
  • Smoothed/reprofiled several sections of track to reduce bumps
  • Updated the track texture to a more detailed one
  • Added some Swiss abstract art for some color
  • Other various improvements
  • Like
Reactions: Paulin08
Author
greasedpretz
Downloads
1,197
Views
2,138
First release
Last update

Ratings

0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

  1. BernRing v4.2 - 2025 F1 update

    Hi racers, over the past few months I've been updating the track to a 2025 Formula 1 standard...
  2. The BernRing - Switzerland Grand Prix v4.0

    The SwissGP has undergone a huge upgrade, and a name change! New ownership has come in and...
Back