Autódromo Velo Cittá, Brazil 12/03/2016

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
The Autódromo Velo Cittá, Brazil.

This is my version of the Autódromo Velo Cittá, a recently new track located 180 km from Saô Paulo, Brazil. Opened in 2014.
The length is not near correct, but the radii is as I used a Google map image to draw from.
It contains great level of elevation changes, similar to the real one.
Trees, track sites, grand stands, bridges, are placed were possible, some the right places.
All curbs are carefully laid as accurate as possible. It's certainly a racetrack I personally would love to be at myself one day. Hope you all also like this, as I do, enjoy:)

8a4b427aecfe45d9aba7b0287f4c5399.jpeg

The Autódromo Velo Cittá is located in a private estate in the City of Mogi Guaçu, Saô Paulo, Brazil, 180 km from the state Capital.

In June 2012, the site had it's approval signed by the Brazilian Confederation of Motoring. Then the project and plans were sent to the FIA (International Automobile Federation).
The material underwent a computerized evaluation that found the basic items, with the validation of the system, the Velo Cittá received a visit from the inspector, who vouched able to receive international competitions, Tourism and Gran Turismo, in October 2013.
In March 2014 it opened the paddock on the boxes, with capacity for about 500 VIP guest with the most privileged view of the track and also proof steering tower.

14 curves, 15 signposts, 8 boxes, the main route, known as External Full Circuit, is 3.430 km long with a vertical drop of 45 meters.
fotodestaque_1910velocitta.jpg

latest-2.jpeg

The finishing result:..
5hgr0jVomO2plDHfl_0.png

:cheers::gtplanet:
Reactions: alisonsisti
Author
GT6champNK_69
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from GT6champNK_69

Latest reviews

Perfeito!
GT6champNK_69
GT6champNK_69
Thank you very much for this great review. I'm glad you find it perfect:-)
Back