Replica of Brno Circuit v1.0
- Number Of Turns:
- Length (Unit):
This is my recreation of the fantastic Czech woodland rollercoaster track Masarykring, now referred to as the Brno Circuit.
It's a very popular event of the annual Moto GP calendar with very high spectator attendances.
I've been there myself three times visiting Moto GP events and it was always a blast. Usually we've been walking around the whole track on Saturdays, watching the Free Practise and Qualifying sessions from several grandstands. You can get quite close to the track in parts and feel the sound and vibrations of the machines, simply amazing. On Sundays everyone brought his own camp-chair to the track heading for the biggest natural grandstand at the Omega (between Turn 8 and 9) to watch the races from there.
The woodland scenery is just beautiful and there are quite intense elevation changes. There are only seat grandstands at the homestraight and Turn 10, the remaining ones are natural grandstands.
The track is pretty wide with gentle banking and well suited for all kinds of cars.
v1.0 Release Notes:
- track length ca. 200 m shorter than original
- accurate route drawn over aerial image
- elevation about 90 % correct (though inclination values may differ a bit from original)
- proper track width (14 m)
- correct gentle banking
- curbs placed at original positions
- original track gate on straight from T 3 to T 4
(2nd track gate at Omega could not be placed due to app limitations)
- many trees and woodlands represent the original atmosphere
Have fun racing at Brno Circuit!
Original Track Map
Replica Track Map
Original Aerial View