1:1 Replica with 11m wide track. aka. St.Jovite
S/F position changed.
Circuit_Mont-Tremblant_Logo.gif

500px-Circuit_Mont-Tremblant_Track_Map.svg.png

CircuitMontTremblant.png

v1.1:
MtTremblantV11.png

v1.2: (available from version history)
Bit deeper/sharper/realistic turn 6, with realistic kerbs.

^ no chicanes on that, but shows other parts of track pretty well.

"Case closed" - ready track, one of my personal favourites.
Reopen case once, doing that real life version without speed kill as alternate..both versions will stay.
v1.2.1: Updated real-world layout as primary version, v1.2 with that improvised speed kill can be downloaded from version history.
Author
OdeFinn
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from OdeFinn

Latest updates

1. Real layout with only north chicane

Real world layout with chicane on north loop. Left v1.2 as alternate available with that speed kill.
  2. Turn 6 speed kill made bit deeper/realistic with realistic kerbs there now.

I'm considering this as case closed track, done, one of my personal favourites now. Deleting...
  3. Turn 6 speed kill installed and minor kerb adjustments.

Latest reviews

Yes, love it, thanks OdeFinn! Wanted this for a good while, excellent work. thanks! Just need a Lola T70 or McLaren Mk1 for it now. Also, most US racers know this circuit as St Jovite, might be worth putting in the description somewhere.
OdeFinn
OdeFinn
Thanks, will put that on description too, when giving out original layout without speed kill (own improvisation for technicality), but I'm having TT Assen '81 on board so after that.
despite the limitations of the track tool, ie no elevation and different surrounding, you captured the spirit of that track, this is as close as it get as far as GT6 is concerned. including a video of the track IRL is brilliant. Well done.
OdeFinn
OdeFinn
Thank you muchos gracias. :)
Back