Resource icon

Gingerman Raceway 2.0

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
Flat copy(mostly) of the Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, Michigan, USA. Based on this track map:
http://www.gingermanraceway.com/assets/GingerMan-Raceway-Overview2.jpg

Utilized the scale on the map as closely as I could with finger pinching and turning on a Nexus 7 Tablet. I was able to overlay as much of the track as I can. The GT6 version starts between turn 10 and 11 as the length of the start straight is not modifiable in the editor, so I elected to make the straight between 10-11 longer. I can't make the turn 3 as tight as it was in the map so I think its not quite the same. The turn 10b again is further away than it is in real life.

Gingerman is relatively flat, especially compare to the other local track(Grattan Raceway), but still with the Track Path Editor with no way of altering elevation its still flatter than real life(the real Turn one is downhill after a slight rise and drop in the road, and a few corners has some subtle elevation changes.), still, I think it flows similar to the real track(turn 10b is later exit than real life, which is a increasing radius turn so you can get on power earlier, can't quite do that in game as is).
Author
RacingManiac
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back