Resource icon

JAGUAR XKR-S '11

Stable, balanced and effective !!

Sports tires and racing tires ok !!

Make changes ( If you don't get 550pp and 512 bhp, change oil ) and last the gearbox !!
IMG_0543.JPG
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Jaguar
Performance Points
550 PP
Max. Power
512 HP
Weight
1342 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
4999 cc
Max. Torque
692.7 ft-lb
Drivetrain
FR
Tires (Front)
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
Aero Kit
Type A
Wheel Model
SSR Professor VF1
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Exhaust
Sports Exhaust
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
  3. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  4. Window Weight Reduction
  5. Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (6th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear to 4500 = Max speed 137mph = Ratios = Final gear to 3.260 ( If you want change the speed to suit track, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
89.9%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

Great tune. TKS GhostRider.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot joao santos, always a pleasure for me when you are happy with a car. Thanks again mate.
Great tune for such a heavy car. Very well balanced and excellent gearbox , LSD combo. I increased the brake balance because I need good brakes for my driving style. Actually I have this car set at 600 PP and it is great fun to drive. I hope there will be an event soon where it can be used.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Racin510s for your detailed comment always interesting to read because detailed and informative, I hope you get the opportunity to it in seasonal events. Thanks again my friend.
Great Tune, fast, easy to handle and I just love the noise this thing makes! I'd like it to be a bit more snappy in the corners but I tried a couple different tweaks and just couldn't get it, must just be the car. Thanks for posting!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot TerribleTimR, your satisfaction and your comment are always a pleasure for me and I thank you !! Thanks again mate !!
I really like this tune. It's fast, stable with good brakes and good gearbox. Everything you could want. :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Kenzel !! I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed the car and i thank you !! Thanks again my friend !!
Very smooth car despite the weight of the car. Thank you.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for having tested and appreciated the car !! Thanks again ST70 !!
I am so glad that you kept the exhaust as Sports because it allows you to hear how angry the engine gets at top revs. The turn in at the front is 100% perfect and there is no understeer at all. The car just goes where you point it and you can be rough with this car as it will not bite you. I reduced my time at Mt Panorama by 1 second with this tune.

The car is very quick and sounds great.

The only change I made was the brake bias. I changed it to 6/5, but that just suits my driving preference and is no reflection on your tune as not all tunes mean the same thing to different drivers.

You have really nailed this tune. Fantastic, thanks GR65 as always.

By the way, I reduced the rim size on the Lotus Carlton to 1" rather then the 2" which helped reduce the understeer. Thanks for your help with that tune.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for this summary, thanks for your satisfaction !! Thanks again v8s R Us !!
Good good job !!!!! Thanks! !!!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot jeje6410 !! A real pleasure for me that you have liked the car !! Thanks my friend !!
looks great indeed, just tested, thx for sharing this great tune ;)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot theMADdest !! Glad you have enjoyed the car, for sharing it's a pleasure friend pilot !! Thanks again !!
Car was great even in stock and now you just made it better!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Glad to read that you enjoyed it !! Thanks again Trixtyte !!
Back