Lincolnville Motorsport Park

Lincolnville Motorsport Park 8

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
Lincolnville Motorsport Park is an american fictional, GP Style, fast, technical circuit, located on Maine's Mid Coast.

Starting of with a Maggots inspired set of turns, leading to a uphill U turn that lands you on the fastest part of the track with rounder, full throttle turns and a fun little S that can be done with no liftoff. After that, a challenging corner leading you to a set of quick, technical turns and another full turn that gets you into sector 3, with two Us. One downhill and the other under heavy breaking. Then it's a long, fast, uphill turn and back to the main straight.

I hope you'll enjoy it, and if you have any suggestions, please let me know! Thanks for downloading it!
Lincoln.png
usa.png me.jpg

(Sorry for the poor quality video)
  • Lincoln (1).jpg
    Lincoln (1).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Lincoln (3).jpg
    Lincoln (3).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Lincoln (4).jpg
    Lincoln (4).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Lincoln (5).jpg
    Lincoln (5).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Lincoln (6).jpg
    Lincoln (6).jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Lincoln (8).jpg
    Lincoln (8).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 15
Author
Rods
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Rods

Latest updates

1. Major update. Completely remodeled, shorter and much better flowing

Layout suffered major changes on sectors 2 and 3 (completely new), making the track shorter and...
  2. Tightened turn 11. Scenery and kerb changes

Tightened turn 11. Scenery and kerb changes
  3. Corrected URL

Corrected URL

Latest reviews

Great, fellow Mainer. How 'bout the old Bryar Motorsport Park in N.H. ?
What a fantastic track for high-pp cars!

The author has made clever use of elevation changes, with many fast sweeping corners featuring a little crest on the entry, or just at the apex, challenging the driver. When you get the line right and feel the car jump sideways but stay on the black stuff, it's a great feeling. The final corner, a accelerating, cresting spiral, is particularly memorable - get your line wrong and it's easy to make an unplanned pit entry, get it right and you end the lap with a blast.

If I was being picky, the chicane seems slightly pointless as you can go through flat out fairly easily. It's also unfortunate that the AI isn't really up to the challenge here, but that's not the track author's fault. Overall though it's fast, fun and challenging, would be great for online races in 700PP cars.

In the end it feels like a great natural mountain track, but scaled up for LM cars rather than hachirokus, which is very cool, challenging, and lots of fun.
Rods
Rods
Wow, samoht gtx! Thank you so very much for all the praise and for the great, extensive review of the track! I'm glad you liked it, buddy!
Back