I decided to recreate the track to ensure a more realistic feel.
- track length (4.680 m) now only ca. 20 m off original length
- route revised - completely new drawn track: every radius and straight length is now just about original
- the chicane after T1 felt a bit annoying and has been removed to create a better flow
The most remarkable aspect of Portimao Circuit is it's elevation so my goal was to perfect the elevation. I'd declare this mission accomplished.
- all undulations are now spot on
- the height levels and slopes throughout a lap are virtually correct
- every corner, every braking zone feels just right
Have fun racing Portimao v2.0!