RTRacing Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T '85 All-Tracks Tune

RTRacing Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T '85 All-Tracks Tune

Arty: after becoming a much better driver and lowering the Accel. LSD settings to 16 with maximum downforce(no GT Auto parts though) I must say, it's almost as if applying your setup actually hacks the game and puts ground effects underneath the car!!! It's unfathomably awesome!!! If you could make some more tunes then you'd be when it comes to tuning, simply the best. I have a suggestion: make a tune for the Formula Gran Turismo. It's no fair that it isn't up to par with the Lotus!
Used this tune as a very effective base for the Spa tt. Ended up top 175. This is the tune to have!
Great.Really enjoy it.
Definitely recommend this tune for anyone who wants to improve their lap time significantly!
Great setup!!
Best setup, great job
great setup !!
very like this tune!
Excellent tune! Stable, fast and competetive against the fastest of drivers.
Great tune, improved my laptime on the seasonal time trial by over two seconds!
Think of this as taming an angry lion, you'll still get scratched if you're not careful but at least you know the point at which it'll pounce. Highly recommended.
Great tune from a full time driver, thanx arty
Great tune, takes driving this Lotus to the whole new level!! Really fast!! Just try to hang on as it takes you for a ride :D
Just awesome.
Great job
Very good indeed, Current P1 in the seasonal event uses this, and that it is Praiano and Immortal approved says alot!! And I approve this tune too! :D
nice tune, even with the gamepad!
Best 97T tune out there. Period.
Excellent tune!! Thank you!
Fantastic tune , Spa very quick and safe.
The gear etagement push it .
Shaved more than 5 secs off at Spa!
Back