Bamboo's Vid

• Thread starter bamboo
  • 36 comments
very nice video's although some turns u powerslid not drift ne ways are u using a wheel or controller there were prety smooth looking

Very nice videos man, especially the one with the soul calibur remix on it, both videos have smooth drifting on it

Great videos man! I was trying some drifting this weekend, it´s very hard with the DS2.

And sorry to ask, but I´m a n00b at this. What´s the difference between drifting and power sliding?

"I'll lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse
you'll think I pulled the f*@kin ground out from underneath you "
-Eminem-

I think he said it all in the first verse.
Good drifting, Hell Bound by far one of the best songs i have heard with Eminem before he went pop. lol

Big fan of the Apricot Hill vid man. Sweet intro, and had the best drifts between the 2. 👍

I only watched the SS video but you might want to consider a different line for the tunnel. If you hit the clipping point on the left you'll set yourself up nicely to connect the following corners with good angle. Hitting that clipping point can be trial and error, but think left foot braking and you'll get it.

d3p0
I only watched the SS video but you might want to consider a different line for the tunnel. If you hit the clipping point on the left you'll set yourself up nicely to connect the following corners with good angle. Hitting that clipping point can be trial and error, but think left foot braking and you'll get it.

A video demonstration would be nice :) 👍

bamboo
Where's the lateral G meter at :confused:

Entry speed and the drift after the tunnel was good but errrmm... no angle no smoke no G meter what so ever in the tunnel.

Requesting video with G meter please :) 👍

I have to agree. D3P0, you specifically mentioned angle, something I didn't see to much of in that vid. Granted, in the tunnel you have to have low angle for longer drifting, but I'm not seeing it after the tunnel. Good control though.

d3p0
I gave you a demonstration of the line and so I used my 140hp ae86- not exactly a smoke & angle machine. With close to 400hp you'll probably need to left foot brake, but with the ae86 it slows the transitions down too much.

Anyway.. G meter video is up.

http://gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1804475#post1804475

you're quite right. It's not. Again, that shows good control of the car.

My main concern with the video Bamboo posted, was the line (possibly) not allowing him to flourish on the corners after the tunnel. If you look at his video in comparison, he and I have the same speed at the beginning of the tunnel but the line he took encourages too much angle which results in a big loss of speed and it looks like straightening out by the end of the tunnel.

d3p0
My main concern with the video Bamboo posted, was the line (possibly) not allowing him to flourish on the corners after the tunnel. If you look at his video in comparison, he and I have the same speed at the beginning of the tunnel but the line he took encourages too much angle which results in a big loss of speed and it looks like straightening out by the end of the tunnel.

Wow, you know what. That was very concise and wait....HELPFUL. How about next time, you say that first. Then follow with a vid. This way you don't sound like you're trying to be a know-it-all that doesn't have time to explain things.

CONE KILLER!!!!!! :lol: j/k I'm kidding. But man, the drifting with the 240sx was insane. Especially the straight line (manji) drifting. WOW. Anyways, some sketchy moments but very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice overall.

After watching bamboo's SS vid. that was very not bad. D3P0 did have a point about the tunnel, but you can get over that with the HP that car has.

Good offering bamboo!

Back