GT4_A-spec points_Race list_database

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fizio
  • 1 comments
  • 578 views
Messages
271
Here is spreadsheet I made to help with A-spec point chase.
I hope you'll find it useful. Just enter number of points achieved in specific race and the summing is done automatic.
I must thank Famine whose spreadsheet I used as a base and edited a bit.

I know that 200 points is not posible in every race (Midget Race...) so MAX A-spec column is theoretical and should be used just as a reference.

Fizio
 

Attachments

FWIW:

I put one up some time ago.

Mine is much more to the point, all crowded into one little section to make visual referencing easier (important when you're trying to figure out which races you can squeeze more points out of). Yours has all the extra race info which I keep in a seperate more detailed document . So both have their point. 👍


https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1738709&postcount=564
 
Back