.::S12ken's Dreamscape::. Moving To TT now!

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 462 comments
Ok COOL:cool:👍 I'll try to get an update in now too.....:dopey:
2 words: porsche boxter:drool:

.....oh no, the drool smilie is a word too when your typing:P;)

titlegtr1ik.jpg

they all look really good s12ken. I expecially like the brake rotor pic :sly:

keep it up 👍

PS: could you stop by my gallery and see how I'm doing I don't know if the new style is working or not? :nervous: :indiff:

thnks in advance

LOL Nice SIG! hehehe! Thanks! Major title pic update coming soon!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah.. i was thinkin of just reverting back to 8 photos... i take tooo many damn pictures for my own good... glad you like it!

Not bad.

The new layout definitely is much better for conserving space and aesthetic purposes.

Post as many pictures as you want man - I typically post anywhere between 15-25 at once!

As usual the header is the best photo :P

I like #'s 3 and 6 of the small ones, but I really still think you are putting too much glow or something to the point that almost none look real.

Anyway, good work.

Kenny: I kinda like the dreamy hazy look... reminds me of my own dreams :D I do try to tone it down sometimes :D

Franz: Thanks!!! I'll stop by in a jiff!

HOLY SHT:drool: Somehow so much better now......I think it's because you always picked those silly city tracks....
And I love, 2 3 4 and 8 (2 is first small sized image)

Meh... i know was trying to get that late afternoon look around 4-5ish pm kinda thing oh well... better luck for me next shoot! :dopey:

Back