Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

Thanks speedthrill and mymkovski đź‘Ť

More coming tonight! I almost lost 100+ pictures saved on my harddrive but I got them back. This was my emotion range: :confused: :irked: :mad: :ouch: :scared: đź‘Ž đź’ˇ :) :cool: :cheers:

Volkswagen Beetle - Nurburgring

70's Japanese Classics - Tsukuba

Alfa Romeo 155 Race Car - Deep Forest

Enjoy :)

Sorry for the black bars, I switched computers and it didn't save that setting. Oh well.

Please leave some feedback, tell me which ones you like or don't like.

I liked the last Alfa Romeo pic in the 1st row most.
Very good indeed đź‘Ť đź‘Ť
P.S: I actually hate that car I don't know why I just hate it :crazy:

kennythebomb
Volkswagen Beetle - Nurburgring

70's Japanese Classics - Tsukuba

Alfa Romeo 155 Race Car - Deep Forest

These are my fave as per set...That VW is my fave of the entire lot...just captures the magic of the VW very nicely....

I love the headlights on these old school Japanese cars...just make for an interesting styling feature...this pic shows them almost locking horns....

As for the Romeo pics...they all look unreal...but for some reason this one captivated me the most once blown up to full size. Is it possible on the last pic in the first row of the Alfa Romeo pics....to remove the Alfa in script and replace it with Angela? I'm not good enough in PS to do it properly...

Thanks mprata, mymkovski, and speedthrill :) Mymkovski I'm sure it can be done, just not by me.

I guess this update isn't as good? I got way less replies this time.

Anyway, some 35 year old guy decided to dart across a crowded intersection and....

Crash

I'm praying that the insurance pays for this :scared:

kennythebomb
I guess this update isn't as good? I got way less replies this time.

Actually, I think this is your best update yet. I love the colors, very vibrant. Good job, Kenny.

kennythebomb
Anyway, some 35 year old guy decided to dart across a crowded intersection and....

I'm praying that the insurance pays for this :scared:

Jeez, is that your car?

Thanks guys. :) I always try to introduce a new style or incorporate something new into each update.

Good news - the guy actually admitted fault - an honest guy! :eek: So it looks like his insurance may actually pay for it.

I like you pictures and I REALLY like dark pictures. Its totally my style, even on TV I want the screen to be a bit dark...so stupid that people come and say how dark my pictures are:(

And guess what, I liked you VERY darkened Alfa most:D

BTW A tip I came to, is DONT PUT A FREAKIN >BLACK< CAR ON THE NURB:ill: :crazy: :yuck: :yuck: :banghead: :yuck:

Great update kenny, sorry about the car.. hope it gets fixed soon. thanks for stopping by..

BTW i like your play of colors with the Alfa,, tasty!! :sly:

Lotus Esprit - Motorland

GMC Century Flatbed

This should be my last huge update for a while - the rest will be smaller ones. I did the normal things I do in Picasa of course. However I learned something along the way..... đź’ˇ

Don't you hate it when you take a great pic but for some reason PD f'ed it up for you with some nasty jaggies or odd color anomalies? Well here's the Kenny Schabow cure. Fix that ugly crap with a good ol' dose of contrast, shadow, and tint! Problem solved. :dopey:

I know others have done a similar shot of Motorland like I have up there - but mine shows much more of the track :sly:

Anyway I think this is some of my best work, and this update is sort of a collection of most of my different styles.

What do you think? Good? Bad? I should be burned at the stake?

This is just an amazing shot imo
img022619pl.th.jpg

Exhaust looks unbelivable
img023615lp.th.jpg

Holy crap...Love it
img0242110yz.th.jpg

:cheers: Good shoot bro, dont really dig that car, I perfer the newer Esprit, but it is definately a nice shoot, Props đź‘Ť :dopey:

Edit:
s12ken
LOLLERZ! where'd you find the truck? hahaha i think the edits are good! keep it up kenny!

What the Crap? YOU STOLE ME POST...I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE #200!!! 🤬 🤬 :mad: :( :( :dopey: :P j/k

Row 5, Collume 2. Dang, smooth editing. Blends well.

Lotus totally took me by surprise. 90% of my playing the last 2 months have been with my 3 lotus drift cars. Epsirit, Elise, & carlton.

Vewy, vewy nice.
The 1st one doesn't seem like your style but the rest are great.
I don't think I've ever driven this car, may have to now, b/c you made it look so good.

Thanks everyone!

I just noticed that I accidentally double posted one of the shots :dunce:

So, here is the one that was supposed to be in there.

s12 (Kenny) - The truck can be found in the shot that shows the huge amount of track of Motorland. Wait to the last second to press select, and all the way on the left there it is.

nismo (Rod) - I'll take some pics of the Trueno and get them up as soon as I can :)

spyker - how does it not seem like my style? Because of the tint?

Back