Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

Danger Orange

Hmmm... is it just me or is there a little DO racing style mixed in there?....

Great shots man!!

Check out 'A Dark Experiment' way back on page 7 - that was posted before you started your gallery. Thanks, by the way.

I don't copy anyone's style - I forge my own.

New stuff coming soon.... a Z06.

Corvette Z06 - Chamonix

I found that this car wasn't affected with the same ill treatment that normally plagues GT4 photos, so not as much doctoring was required. I still had to smooth out some irregularities, though.

Is this my best yet? Only you can give my photos a clean bill of health. Give me some feedback.

Remember to stop by often for your check up!

I love puns!

Side effects may include vertigo and loss of vision.

I'm not really good at comment I think. I just have my moments and think wich pictures is best....so: I think your 4th picture:) Just overall good Corvette speed:D

Some very lovely pics mate 👍.

Little request?

Mines skyline capturing the feeling of jumping the chicane just before miss hit miss on the nurburg? (between T3 and T4)

Pump a bit of power in it and run R5's so you get some nice speed :D, feels great to jump it in the game, im interested if you can get a pic to show just how "hairy" it is!.

great pics 👍

Mazda RX-8 - Midfield

I'm pretty sure these were taken at Midfield... :) Only a few tracks have a tunnel and I know it's not Trial Mountain or Deep Forest, etc

I went for a realistic approach where the car stood out compared to the background. Saturation control was key :) All pictures edited in Picasa and fixed in MS Photo Editor.

Which ones do you like best? Comments are always welcome!

your best so far is easily the F1 car on the first page, keep it simple and from a realistic camera view, that way you can imagine that it is real, and makes for a better picture :sly:

Nice photos as usual Kenny, but that appears to be.... one of your best updates yet! Glad you loved my pajero pics! :D:tup:

kennythebomb
Mazda RX-8 - Midfield
I'm pretty sure these were taken at Midfield... :) Only a few tracks have a tunnel and I know it's not Trial Mountain or Deep Forest, etc
Niiiiice!.. it IS Midfield judging by the last pic showing the left hander after the tunnel.. and in the pic above it, I think Midfield is the only track with a fence line like that..👍

Notice the first corner looking down the cliff on the last pic? :sly:

Thanks guys for looking, I really appreciate it :)

M0B1U5-0N3 - I understand completely what you are saying. When I took that picture I realized it was nothing special, but it did appear to be the exact type of shot I would see of a car racing on a track so I kept it :) Glad you like it.

actually i don´t like the concept version of the RX-8, but the shots are great, good work kenny.... 👍

nismo4life
KENNY!!!! You should put your totally awesome photomode skills to use on the Special Edition of the AE86 Trueno...SOOO HOT....!!!!!!!!

Special Edition of the AE86 Trueno - El Capitan

All those Initial D fanatics out there tend to take this Shuichi Shigeno version and drift it around a night course. Did GTP really think I would be that predictable? :dopey:

Since I am leaving for college soon and who knows how much time I will have to take GT4 photos, I aim to provide GTP with the absolute best stuff you have ever seen. Quite a daunting task, and obviously there is no way I am better than many people here - but damnit I'm going to put out many unique shots that you've never seen before. Come here often before Sept. 29th!

I have been discovering that adding a slight bit of pink tint tends to look better on my finished products. All pictures edited with Picasa and a few have minor fixing with MS Photo Editor.

Enjoy! Post a comment!

Latest Posts

Back