.::S12ken's Dreamscape::. Moving To TT now!

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 462 comments
s12ken
title1vy.jpg

Beatifull, it's getting better and better:tup::drool: Evo so rules:bowdown: Anyway, I like the quick energetic style, the lancer has got a real cool race feel to it:tup::)

I really like the peugeot too:tup:

.....about my gallery, I dont think I'm gonna update in a long while, sorry, my DFP broke AGAIN! I cant race with stupid shtty DS2:indiff::ouch::banghead::mad:

It's been a while since i've been taking pictures.. i was sick :yuck: i am feeling a little better tho. thanks all!

nice update
speaking of sick ... have you ever feel dizzy after taking a bunch of photos in GT4?
well I did several times ... almost made me puked

Nah... i'm immune to that... played too many FPS games when i was in high school and college (counterstrike) :D

titlepajero3lm.jpg

I decided to go back to my original style, no more blur and glow effects, seems everyone is doing it. :yuck:. well enjoy!

ROGER@COUNTERSTRIKE:D, I play Americas Army for mac (if you have it, I'm on version 2.3:sly: )

Lol I see you've taken "Tha Box" out:P:lol: Awsome to drive though, I really like the car. I really like your pictures too, and I really like your original style I guess:D:tup: And about my Evo pic, YES I was inspired by you. But yours is sooo.........10 times better:drool: I wonder if I ever get that far to LOVE my own pictures:drool:

Thanks everyone, i decided to stop using the glow for a while... since everyone is doing it and coz i was inspired by vixxen and her no ps policy, of course i only adjusted the levels and ONLY the levels. Thanks again!

Hey man, you have some crazy pics!
I never think about those angles you have.
Every time I try to make them work, they never look good enough.
Keep it up.
Check out my gallery if you havn't already. I updated it today with a couple pics.

Thanks Perfect balance, it takes a while to perfect your technique, I'm already a photgrapher in real life so i know what to look for. Thanks again!

Editor's Note:

Nice pic...

Now get back to WORK! -Ed Irons... sitting all alone at the R&T office.

I haven’t looked through all 12 pages 'yet', but so far I think it is an Awesome gallery! 👍 👍 Very well set out and organized to (First page links). Great work :drool:

Back