Exhibition Room of Speedy Samurai UPDATED 10-01-06! JAPAN MOTORSPORTS SHOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedy Samurai
  • 283 comments
  • 21,837 views
The Lexus SC430 (A.K.A. Toyota Soarer) in Paris.












This car isn't necessarily one of my favorites from the game. However, it isn't a terrible disappointment either.
 
Man, that is a cool set. I've never even purchased or driven that particular car, but it does look really good.
 
Very cool update
I also have a picture in that we see driver's head from behind :sly: but it's from an Honda S600
 
mprata
Very cool update
I also have a picture in that we see driver's head from behind :sly: but it's from an Honda S600

hehe. I was trying to take a pic of the console/stereo. I have a neat pic of the Nissan 350Z roadster which shows the Satellite Navigation System. muawhahaha.
 
speedy_samurai
hehe. I was trying to take a pic of the console/stereo. I have a neat pic of the Nissan 350Z roadster which shows the Satellite Navigation System. muawhahaha.

Most of the cars have low detail on these areas
Shame on P.D :yuck: 👎

By the way you made a Zonda cc didn't you? Well I made a RAM cc :D
Check it out on my gallerie and give me some constructive criticism
 
The Esso Ultraflo Supra, which is not available in some versions of the game.













I had never driven this car before last night and, let me tell you, it is fantastic fun to drive! Give it a try if you haven't already.
 
Do you have the japanese verion?
I want that car.
 
My favorite JGTC Supra
nice shots speedy
 
PERFECT BALANCE
Do you have the japanese verion?
I want that car.

I have the Japanese version and the Korean version. It is in both. It is sweeet! oh ya, I'm rubbing it in...
 
speedy_samurai
I have the Japanese version and the Korean version. It is in both. It is sweeet! oh ya, I'm rubbing it in...


damn you!!! damn you i say!!!



oh yeah...........great update btw. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

xD
 
uuuhh i love the Ultraflo Supra, have to check if its available in Pal Version,... sorry i forgot to mention your cool shots ;)
 
Its cool seeing shots of the few cars the US didnt get... 👍

At least theres that orange supra....otherwise I wouldnt get one at all.

Nice pics 👍
 
damn you!!! :crazy: but i like the woodone better :D
 
Haha, that's the track I would choose for if I only had tracks from gt3. Great choice. 👍

BTW nice pics, keep it up.
 
wow nice ultra flow supra, wish i had it in the PAL version, ah well love this shot

 
speedy_samurai
I have the Japanese version and the Korean version. It is in both. It is sweeet! oh ya, I'm rubbing it in...

You suck. :grumpy: 👎 :mad: 🤬 :banghead:
I should spam your thread. :dopey:
 
The TVR Speed 12 and the 'Sensation of Speed'!

On Le Sarthe.












And in Hong Kong.






This photography thing is my cocaine!
 
Nice Gallery mate keep up the great work.
 
The Forgotten (part 1)

These are the cars that seem to be left out of conversations and photo galleries and such. I thought I would let them have their 15 minutes of fame. They can thank me later.


The Toyota Will VS

This car has only four gears. But with 188 hp it can almost hit 200 km/h.





The Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo.



The Ford Ka.




I have many pictures to post and many ideas to put onto film so this gallery should update very regularly. Thanks everyone!
 
Some racing competition! These shots were taken for the 2.0 Photomode Competition for week 6.

The Mclaren racing it out against the Mercedes!

















And a little JGTC racing action from Suzuka.








Phew!
 
That first picture looks a lot like something I've done...but anyway, I love the pic where you see half of the Mclaren and the Merc in the back, nice composition.
 
i especially like yr very last one in yr last update. It all fits there. :) 👍
 
Back