.::S12ken's Dreamscape::. Moving To TT now!

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 462 comments
Didn't think the TVR needed the flag, you can't get more British than TVR!

what sucks is the amount of halftone this car has! sheesh!

I have updated the directory
not sure if you are allowed to use big thumbnails like that
I just put that up and wait for TF's decision

franz
I have updated the directory
not sure if you are allowed to use big thumbnails like that
I just put that up and wait for TF's decision

Well, as long as nobody complains it's ok i guess! Thanks!

maazda0ia.jpg

PERFECT BALANCE
Great pics of the miata. I don't know if I got a wierd version, but their ride hight is way too high even after you lower it.

I never lower it all the way down, the miata is high to start with, makes it a bit easier to control... I only lowered it around 10 - 20% of the original ride height.

s12ken
I never lower it all the way down, the miata is high to start with, makes it a bit easier to control... I only lowered it around 10 - 20% of the original ride height.

No, I mean my miata seems a lot higher than yours and mines lowered the whole way with a racing suspension.

There's a color called Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, one of the color hues in the paint is pink, the others are yellow, white pearl and silver metallic (very very little). I chose the Refelx Purple color because it's the most "TVR" of all their paint, plus it's cool the way the light shifts the color around from green, blue and purple! Thanks!!

Continuing the conversation on your land s12ken, I doubt it'll be a drifting R34 Skyline... I hope you find somethng more unique ;)

Latest Posts

Back