Check Out My Best: Power to the Pavement 1/17/06

Great pictures Kenny 👍 👍 👍

I personally like the first pic 2nd row, 3rd, 4th, and 5th pic in the 3rd row and all of the forth row, and the last one also, very nicely done and thanks 👍 Keep up the awesome work bro.

-Rod

p.s. THE TRUENO IS NOT A RALLY CAR DAMMIT!!!
img003614cj.th.jpg
lol :crazy: :nervous: :indiff: :sly:

hey kenny, amazing shots, really like them all..., but i have to ask you something. What is "Initial D"??? (how embarassing :indiff: )

Kenny your work is always a pleasure to watch! gr8 stuff! 👍
One of the best! :)
RX-8 looks hot.. the sprinter.. nice!!

~~~~ Jase

Thanks guys!

You can do a google search on Initial D but from what I understand it was/is a very popular Japanese anime show about some drifters who used cars like that Trueno.

kennythebomb
Thanks guys!

You can do a google search on Initial D but from what I understand it was/is a very popular Japanese anime show about some drifters who used cars like that Trueno.

Thx i´ll try that

wow the glass effect skyline looks strange...new...yet particularly strange for me....nice shots though, u got the photography eye my man haha. keep it up

Crap, I never commented in your gallery before, great pics of the trueno, your style is way diffrent from mine but they're also very good. Keep it up.(That skyline looks wierd, did he happen to slam into a huge metal ball or something?

G-T-4-Fan
I'm not really good at comment I think. I just have my moments and think wich pictures is best....so: I think your 4th picture:) Just overall good Corvette speed:D
Just a quick question, sorry if I insulted you or something, but why does it seem like on your replys you write like your not very good at english, and in your gallery, youre like everyone else.(could be that you just write it really fast.)

Thanks guys for the comments :) Yeah I was using a different computer with Knoppix Linux on it, and I saw GIMP and started playing around. Man that's like my first time with a real powerful program. I was nearly lost, seeing as how I don't know how to use Linux much and I don't know how to use that program! haha

G-T-4-Fan writes the same in his gallery - I just figure he is from overseas.

Small_Fryz
Some very lovely pics mate 👍.

Little request?

Mines skyline capturing the feeling of jumping the chicane just before miss hit miss on the nurburg? (between T3 and T4)

Pump a bit of power in it and run R5's so you get some nice speed :D, feels great to jump it in the game, im interested if you can get a pic to show just how "hairy" it is!.

great pics 👍

Mine's Skyline - Nurburgring​

I tried to capture it the best I could Dion. Hopefully I did a good job! It's rather hard to say from a picture that the track is extremely bumpy/dangerous at high speeds. I also took the liberty of taking a few other pictures :)

Prison Escape​

I was speeding in my Lexus IS300 and cops pulled up behind me. Being a young rebel I led them on a chase. However I fought the law and the law won. I had no choice but to give up and pull into the jail myself.

After spending some time in jail I decided it was time to be out on the open road again. 💡 I watched the head guard for a while, and noticed over time his habit of leaving his expensive Aston Martin parked near the gate. Well when it was time to switch rounds I snuck around as the guards relieved the other ones. I hopped the gate undetected and walked right into my new ride. During the confusion the other inmates slipped out and cheered me on at the fence.

Not wasting any time I sped off away from this hell. No longer do I have to worry about dropping the soap. :yuck:

You can all thank the prison photographer for these photos.

Smoke 'Em if ya Got 'Em​

I needed a new ride because of course the cops would be looking for an Aston Martin with license plate "VANTAGE". I bought a Shelby GT350R and.... well lets just say I had some fun :D

Woah.. your last update is SO nice! 👍 The burnouts are awesome!!! :drool:
I think your getting better at photoshopping also! Really nice!
What's the effect you used on the aston, it's got that retro look to it or something?

You should do a 'Gone in 60 seconds' update also... :dopey:

LOL, so the prison photographer was there just waiting if someone would steal the Aston?? Well tell him for me he knows what he is doing (I mean in case they send you back there)! :D Where is that prison anyway?

Good work! 👍 👍

w00t:)

Great little story. And......the kinda....noise you put in your picture seems...black and white noise. WTF, that doesn't exist, how do you get those dark blurry spots on that picture:irked:?

G-T-4-Fan
w00t:)

Great little story. And......the kinda....noise you put in your picture seems...black and white noise. WTF, that doesn't exist, how do you get those dark blurry spots on that picture:irked:?

Can you point out these spots to me? I did just add some general noise, it's a cheap camera. I also toned down the saturation to a bit lower than what I normally would have done.

Perfect balance you just wait a week, I've got PLENTY more of that Aston! 50+

Thanks everyone for looking :) Glad you all like the story. I'm really glad Dion liked them!

The prison shots were taken at two locations. :) You'll know for sure next week.

prison one is cool ... good idea 👍
The burnout pics are really nice as well
good job kenny

i enjoyed the prison breakout, also good was the burnout pics, i am not a fan of ford, but it is part shelby. Some really good angles and lighting on a lot of your stuff. Keep em comin. Obey my signature and my signature will obey you. :) , in other words, anybody that visits my gallery has a special little place in my harddrive. I will visit anyone's who visits mine, and it has been a pleasure seeing your pics from first page to last.

Man...its been a llonng time since I've been here...really glad to see you're holding down the fort kenny and keep on pumpin' out unreal pics after unreal pics.

Curious to know what kind of editing you do in Picassa? I've only ever really tinkered with brightness/contrast....

These are my faves per set, since I've last been here:

Corvette - the Vette could have benefitted from some sweeter rims

RX-8 - I love this car, and you did it right...

Trueno - Not the most photogenic car, but this specific pic is one of my all-time faves!

Mine's Skyline - never been a fan of the car, the colours in this set are impeccable, the green just looks so real you could touch it...awesome work

Shelby - my sister's name is Shelby! seriously! Anyway, awesome set of pics...this one of laying down a sweet patch is awesome...photoshopped patch or a perfectly aligned pre-patch?

In general, I'm a big fan of your work kenny, definitely have your own style and thats probably the most important thing...great stuff!

mymkovski
Curious to know what kind of editing you do in Picassa? I've only ever really tinkered with brightness/contrast....

If you have Picasa, it will be easy to follow.... but my proven method is this. I start by clicking the 'I'm feeling lucky' button or the 'auto contrast' button. Sometimes the 'I'm feeling lucky' adjusts the tint a bit too much adding too much green, but 99% of the time one of those two helps the picture tremendously. Then I click on the tuning tab. First I adjust shadow so that the off panels and gray stuff is eliminated. For each slider I slowly move it around to the best position possible. After shadow I go to highlight and adjust it, then onto brightness of the entire picture. After this I adjust the color temperature. Next I go to the effects tab where saturation is usually my first change. I typically add just a bit more color this way. I'll also click on warmify just to see if it makes it any better, hit or miss on that one. Next is the tint. Sometimes, even though you slide the 'color intensity' or whatever bar it is all the way to the right, even without hovering your mouse over a tint it will be a bit off, but usually I give my pictures a slight purplish pink tint, in the bottom right corner. After getting the best possible slight tint, I add just enough glow so that you can't tell I added it. Sometimes a horizontal tint is needed or used for effect, or soft focus to correct something I couldn't do with the GT4 focus system.

mymkovski
Mine's Skyline - never been a fan of the car, the colours in this set are impeccable, the green just looks so real you could touch it...awesome work

Thanks! I got all giddy when I saw the final product, I really like how the colors turned out, too. :)

mymkovski
Shelby - my sister's name is Shelby! seriously! Anyway, awesome set of pics...this one of laying down a sweet patch is awesome...photoshopped patch or a perfectly aligned pre-patch?

Coolest name ever. I did a whole burnout session here on the straight of Autumn Ring, but yeah the patches were already there, I just had to drive on it as best I could.

In general, I'm a big fan of your work kenny, definitely have your own style and thats probably the most important thing...great stuff!

Thanks! I noticed from my muscle car comps that you really seemed to always post a pic that I really liked a lot, we have similar taste I guess you could say. Thanks for the reply!

440cuda9sec
and it has been a pleasure seeing your pics from first page to last.

Nothing but respect for that 👍

Back