Round 10 Results * ATTACH REPLAYS HERE *

• Thread starter Duke
  • 103 comments
NoQuarter
Man...you'd think that Logitech would step up and re-license MOMO to make a MOMO version of the DFPro. I'd gladly drop three bills on one.

MOMO. Now that was a bullet proof wheel.

The pedals were great, but they could still break - seen it happen enough. The Force Feedback died a lot sooner than on the DF Pro also. The paddles weren't infallible either. And the wheel itself got soggy a lot faster than I thought. I was shocked when I turned from the DF Pro back to the Momo and discovered it wasn't as direct as the DF Pro was. I was amazed for instance at how fast Friday's Momo deteriorated.

However, it was definitely a nicely built wheel. 👍 I liked the pedals - a bit more resistance would be nice but it was a pleasure how they were useable from every angle. The grip of the wheel was nice, and the size of the paddle flaps made them a pleasure to use.

But right now, given the choice, I'd take the DF Pro every time. Very worth its money (and good warranty ;) ).

It could all be better, but not for that price I think.

I wish the wait was over already! :D

Sorry to hear about your bad luck with the DFP, Ed. As I once heard a musician say about a keyboard he had smashed in a rage, "It failed me on stage and just had to die."

A little more than an hour to deadline time and I have 9 times submitted and 5 outstanding. This is sure coming down to the wire!

Ed, did you contact Logitech? You might have some chances there...

Arwin
Well I am bad at it too. But all I needed to do was open the base of the pedal and put the sensors (pots) back into their holders. Then I pulled a little bit more of the wires to the sensors into the base from preventing this from happening again. I had a tiny bit of trouble closing it up properly, as the pedals wanted to fall out :lol: but holding it up side down while resting the pedals against my knees did the trick.

This was in March 2004. I have never had any other problems. 👍

exact.
Also I have used this method and now my DFP works perfectly!

Very simple to apply! :)

NoQuarter
I wish it was a pedal issue. That's easily remedied, as noted by others above.

No, this is the damn upshift button...double or triple shifting. This is my third DFPro that this has happened. Unfortunately, there was no time to return it for another warrenty exhange.

I tried using the stick, but it just doesn't fit my driving style. :grumpy:

Time submitted...such as it is.

I've had the same trouble and it was fixed :)

look here : http://www.lecoyote.net/gtweb/forum/viewtopic.php?p=86861#86861

sorry it is in french , if arwin coud translet .... 💡

edit : Franconen was faster

Arwin
: tik-tok tik-tok tik-tok :

:D
3 teams still outstanding! C'mon, guys, I have to leave for work soon, so if you don't want to have to wait an hour, get 'em in!

I did had some probleme with my DFP to, it start with the pedal, so i fixed it like you guys did and in same time there was some grease on the conector, so i clean it up, it manage to work for a long time. Then it come back and come back every time faster and faster until it never work good. I had probleme to with those shifter under stering, the left one was not changing or changing a few speed in same time, nothing to do with that except play with the stick. Finaly i called Logitech, they ask me to fax a copy of my bill with serial numbers and they sent me a new one without asking to send the old one.

No prob yet with the new one, but excpecting some in the futur, those wheel dosen't look to good for drivers like us who play hours and hours.

Schumi1 time juste been sent. 10 min. before deadline. ouffffffffff.

deadline is over... too bad for me that if results are not up in 30 minutes i will only see then 6 or 7 hours later...

i hope everybody sent a valid time in this complicated race

great times indee... great job momo...

gtplanet in 4th overall, very close to the win...

Congrats to Momo 👍 :cheers: and GTWeb 👍

Well done also to Kart and Iain 👍

Congrats to Momo for a sensational win over Kart in 2nd and Honeycar in 3rd 👍 👍 👍 👍 amazing times guys :eek:

Congrats to GTweb for winning BC5 :cheers: :cheers: and GTN for 2nd and GTtimes for the last podium

Unlucky to Hotboi in this tough race :) 👍

A great comp all in all! .... Congrats to everyone that took part 👍 👍 👍 👍
Cya's next year ;) :cool:

Awesome time Momo! I think kart saw this time was possible only near the end and he was worried about it. Looks like he was right to be worried. ;) I knew that if you'd try, you'd be really fast here, as Monaco hasn't changed much and it's an easy to drive car. But you did fantastic, great to see you at your top form again!

And Amazing how at the end, the by now usual suspects lead the BC again, GTWeb 1st and GTN second, even though GTTimes.com came very close (one point behind GTN in second!, and of course GTIRN who came really close to a clear victory this year, and I hope to see them back next year. 👍

Podium for GTTimes is the best we could hope for, EDIT: though a pity we couldn't quite match last years results. :D (Hi Mr.Derek ... :D). Thanks a lot to my team. 👍

And thanks to Duke for hosting this very well. 👍

Congrats to Momo, Kart, Iain and all others. 👍

EDIT: Replay added

Attachments

• BC5_R10_SOGT_det_16.20.414.xps
    60.2 KB · Views: 38
congratz to momo, excellent time

i accept defeat... i royally screwed it for me and my team ( very sorry guys... )

throughout all my playing, i couldnt even get a clean time, from overpushing each session
and it all came down to the last 25 min b4 the deadline... so i had to drive a clean race and got a horrible time for what i coulda done

1'39.700 1st lap
1'31.199 fastest lap

till next year...

nice win again Momo and GTWeb

Amazing times by the top two! :cool:

Nice racing, everyone.
Team Numbers (Sukerkin) PAL replay is attached.

Attachments

• BC5Race10_Sukerkin_GTBN_16_17_812.xps
    81.8 KB · Views: 32
Congratulations all podiums! Very impressive time there Momo! Bad luck Curtis, better luck next year 👍

~~~~ Jase

Congrats to Momo and Kart for a great battle this round, and to GTWeb for the title!

Hopefully everyone's runs for the rounds not yet verified will be valid and no more controversy will occur. Well, I can dream right? :)

well done momo, amazing time, kart also.

my main problem was tyre wear, I could lap consistantly in the mid 1.31's then only could do 1.54 on the in lap when I know kart was doing 1.52. It was the same with the last lap. I think a wheel was more suited to this race but anyway, i'm pleased with a podium.

Also, congratulations GTweb on your overall victory. You may be the team GTIRN loves to hate :) , but deep down we know you're good (just not quite as good as us :P)

Iain.
You may be the team GTIRN loves to hate :) , but deep down we know you're good (just not quite as good as us :P)

I still dont know why you hate Web, if GTP found the touch instead of Web would you hate us instead?

Im interested to see what the top 2 guys had for lap times?

:cheers:

Back