Exhibition Room of Speedy Samurai UPDATED 10-01-06! JAPAN MOTORSPORTS SHOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedy Samurai
  • 283 comments
  • 21,837 views
OMG, I love your drift lessons:drool: Very cool to see someone improve, BTW it's definatly hard to take good drifting pictures. We can all take them, but making them nice is VERY difficult:scared:

DRIFT FORUMS ROCK:cool:!!!!!!!!!

You did an amazing job my friend....I apologize for missing all of this great stuff

;)
 
Nice pictures man!

Wish I lived in Japan.. This country is boring.. ;)
 
Marc Wilson
Nice gallery man. I love the color on this GT.

img00212jo.jpg


Are you japanese btw or just living there?

I am Canadian, I just live and work in Japan. My wife, however, is japanese.
 
Fun with the Alfa racer at Infineon




hmm.. what's in here?


my red car is better than yours


just gotta stop for a little bathroom break.


taking shortcuts




That's all folks. Turn in two weeks from now and miss next week's episode of...
 
LOL ... that's fun
the shortcut one looks great ...
 
Recent entry into Photomode Competition Week 31

and the discards



The Supra is not a bad looking car.




And my entry into the 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 8

and the discards


 
Nice stuff, man. I hate that you got the Supra to look better than mine for the comp. :p
 
LandoAWD
Nice stuff, man. I hate that you got the Supra to look better than mine for the comp. :p

Haha! It is rare that I post a better picture than you, Lando.
 
It is time to reflect, GT4 style!


Now look at the door panel. Does anyone else see that? It is a vehicle of some type. You can make out the wheel, etc! Most impressive.

 
My entry for the Photoshop Week 22 Competition
 
Wow nice pics, I wish I knew how to touch up my pics like you...Check out my pics sometime?
 
Wow there really nice pics! especially the alfa and the dodge. Your pics have a warm feel to them wich i like. Im very impressed with the way you use light too, I have recently experiemented with this and i was quite happy with most of the results.

Feel free to drop by my gallery(see sig) and have a look around, leave feedback or tips.

thanks :)
 
Thanks for the comments everyone. It is nice to know folks are taking the time to view my stuff. Rest assured I spend a fair bit of time looking over everyone else's gallery as well.
 
Nice sets man! 👍
Haven't followed it for a while... :guilty:
 
More beautiful photos....totally blown me away!

Never tried drifting myself though.
 
Used the Falcon V8 Racecar for the 2.0 PhotoCompetition Week 9. Needed to show some elevation so used El Capitan as my background.









That's all for now. Thank you Springton.
 
nice man, the 2nd big pic is awesome! 👍
 
Absolutely stunning. I like the 3rd big pic.. the background and the car! amazing 👍




~~~~ Jase
 
The first one is the one I like the most, the tree makes a good high-contrast background.
 
I like the pic of the front and all of the ones after it. Great job.
 
Two-way traffic shot and the second to last picture are by far my favorite. 👍
 
For the Photoshop Competition week 23. Needed to show the interior of something so I thought I'd attempt the GT.


 
That's what I call creativity. Wonderful job! 👍
 
That's really good... and freakishly impressive. Awesome photoshopping skills. 👍
 
Back