Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shots of the Toyota(both)!
That fourth rally one is cool.
As for constructive critisim, um, some seem a little dark but that may be my computer. Also, try some different angles.

Hey Duck, I was wondering if you can take a snapshot of a '98 Civic Type-R in black, with BBS rims, they're the one's about 4-5 away from the last one. And lowered please. Just wondering if you can because I'd greatly appricieate having it as my desktop background :)

I never thought blue wheels could fit in a blue car but that Clio really looks wonderful. That would look great in dusk. 👍

Duckman, the use of black and white with the '54 Vette photos is a nice touch. There is one thing though: without the whitewall tires, it's almost an incomplete image.

If you get standard (N Class) tires for the '54 Vette, they'll be whitewalls, and will complete the "authentic" look. You do such a marvelous job, I hope you check them out.

Peace.

orpheusd0wn
Duckman, the use of black and white with the '54 Vette photos is a nice touch. There is one thing though: without the whitewall tires, it's almost an incomplete image.

If you get standard (N Class) tires for the '54 Vette, they'll be whitewalls, and will complete the "authentic" look. You do such a marvelous job, I hope you check them out.

Peace.

Wow! I did not know that. Does that work with any other cars?

If the rotating "dealership" image of a car has whitewalls, a redline, a white line or other detail that disappears when you actually win or buy the car, it means that you have to be using standard (N class) tires for that detail to appear.

It's true for a few of the American classics.

I've been learning how to use photoshop, and I've touched up a few pics. If there's any secret tricks to the trade that I don't know about, please tell me. :)

I am new at this, as I only started a week ago. Please let me know what you think.

Duck7892

Its looking good. I'm more partial to sharpening a bit than softening, but others hate my sharpened pics. I guess it is in the hands of the photographer and editor. :)

LandoAWD
Its looking good. I'm more partial to sharpening a bit than softening, but others hate my sharpened pics. I guess it is in the hands of the photographer and editor. :)
Thanks for your comment. :D

Any more?

Sorry to say but the Clio picture is a bit too soft, most of the details are gone.

But if that's what you were looking for, then it's 100% correct 👍

Greycap
Sorry to say but the Clio picture is a bit too soft, most of the details are gone.

But if that's what you were looking for, then it's 100% correct 👍
Yeah, I didn't really like the look of it either. :indiff:

Thanks a lot for everyone's comments. :)

Here's one I finished this morning:

And I'll give everyone who responds 3 freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with a jug of milk.

It looks really good in blue. Great job, Duck! I also like your Zonda Racecar pic from your first batch. Looks great!

speedy_samurai
It looks really good in blue. Great job, Duck! I also like your Zonda Racecar pic from your first batch. Looks great!
*Hands speedy_samurai a few cookies and a jug of milk*

Thanks! :D

Master_Yoda
ooo very nice, i like it! blue who woulda thought of that :lol: 👍

no weres my cookies and milk? :dopey: :sly:
*Gives Master_Yoda and McLaren F1GTR a few cookies and a jug of milk*
Thanks everyone for your comments! :) :D

In PSP8, I used the "Hue Map" I used it on one photo of the Nardo, and then put the blue Nardo as a layer on the normal picture. Next thing you know, I might just make my DB9 pink with sky blue polkadots. :sly:

Duck7892

Duck7892
*Gives Master_Yoda and McLaren F1GTR a few cookies and a jug of milk*
Thanks everyone for your comments! :) :D

In PSP8, I used the "Hue Map" I used it on one photo of the Nardo, and then put the blue Nardo as a layer on the normal picture. Next thing you know, I might just make my DB9 pink with sky blue polkadots. :sly:

Duck7892
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back