Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duck7892
In PSP8, I used the "Hue Map" I used it on one photo of the Nardo, and then put the blue Nardo as a layer on the normal picture. Next thing you know, I might just make my DB9 pink with sky blue polkadots. :sly:

bluenardo7xr.jpg

Duck7892

It Looks:idea: worth buying in blue . Or it looks like it's on the LeSarthe patrol force . You use PSP? I think it's a smooth image handler . Great Stuff 👍

Greycap
Please do that Aston Martin, it would really look fabulous! :lol:
Sure:

And here's a touched up Viper to go along with it:

I extremely appreciate all of everyone's comments. Thanks. :)

Duck7892

i think the M5 at the grand canyon looks really good. I'd love to see an old muscle car drifting around a tight corner (maybe seattle) with full opposite lock and leaning over so much the tyres are barely touching the ground....

spykerdriver
That pink DB9 is...uh...interesting?
But the Viper looks good. Real smooth.
I meant the pink DB9 to be a joke. I didn't do as much PSP8ing as much as I usually do. :indiff:

Thanks for your comments. :)

Duck7892
*Gives Master_Yoda and McLaren F1GTR a few cookies and a jug of milk*
Thanks everyone for your comments! :) :D

In PSP8, I used the "Hue Map" I used it on one photo of the Nardo, and then put the blue Nardo as a layer on the normal picture. Next thing you know, I might just make my DB9 pink with sky blue polkadots. :sly:

Duck7892

Now thats vulgar POS:lol:;)

mmmm pink DB 9.... SWEET
Duck, very good indeed 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

I don't like the colour of the DB9 you selected, i like the viper update.

Dr.AK are you sure you have not caught a cold or something. Looking forward to the next update.

G-T-4-Fan
Lol the pink Aston is DISCUSTING!!!!!:yuck:

But you succeeded I think:P It's kinda....:lol: LOL!
I added the polkadots to the pic, and I'll probably post it in the Vulgar POS thread. :lol:

I have some more photos to post today of some random cars, so don't go away. :scared:

Thank you for the wonderful Comments Duck;

Your pictures are vibrant and really nice to look at.

Your Mercury Cougar drift pics are really nice =]

Hehe, it's always good to see people taking a different direction. Your photoshopping is nice, though the perspective on the DB9's dots is all off. The colour of it is priceless though! :lol:

The Mitsu does look odd, though I can't place my finger on why. It's one of the few cars I haven't touched in the game yet, so maybe it's just unfamiliarity? That SL sure is nice, though.

I like some of your older sets too, mostly the W12 @ Green Hell, and the third Minolta shot from the update after that. Also, the first and third RSC Rally Car shots; nice views of Grand Canyon :).

I'll be checking back 👍

All of your photos with the Ford GT and S7 look great...photoshopped or not. 👍 They all look like some magazine covers you'd find on a Road and Track magazine. 👍

Oh yeah, almost forgot...I see you've also photographed the Rally Raid. I hadn't come across it earlier and thought I'd been the first. Lookin' good also, except for that second or was it third photo where you can see all that smoke...looks a tad unrealistic. :)

Here's the Speed 12 that I just touched up:

Also, I have a whole new batch of pics of the Toyota MTC at Chamonix, and I'll upload 'em tomorrow. And if anyone wants the originals of the previous set, just ask. :)

I appreciate everyone's feedback. It's good to see I have many fans of my gallery. :)

Duck7892

That Speed 12 just wants me to eat it like it were a Jolly Rancher... or like....15. Real nice colors on that car.

I took a look the other day, and I've liked the pics so far, thought the logo hunt was cool. Knew I saw the McDonalds sign somewhere.

I like the second to last shot, if you know my style you don't have to ask why... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back