Exhibition Room of Speedy Samurai UPDATED 10-01-06! JAPAN MOTORSPORTS SHOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedy Samurai
  • 283 comments
  • 21,837 views
The Le Mans incident is very cool 👍 . Simply awesome
 
spykerdriver
That looks great, but wheres the top of the rear wheel?

I wanted to make the rear wheel blow out. The rear suspension is under max compression when this photo was taken. I haven't gotten around to that part, yet.
 
Awesome shots. I like the Le Mans...I saw the Audi that's in iRobot...At the Jacob Javits center 5 years ago during the car show...How does the iRobot car run? Is it like a ball from a mouse under neath?
 
Its no iRobot car that was another concept. Anyway nice update.
 
Pics taken for the Photomode Week 33 Comp. Theme: Tuner Cars in the City.

The Entry


and the rest






 
and the photo shoot for the 2.0 Week 10 Comp. Theme:New car under 35,000 credits.

my entry:


and others




 
I planned to enter the competition with an Amuse S2000 too, but I thought I need a bit flashier-looking car... I can't believe that car was built as a drifter :sick: as it's one of my best grip racing cars!
 
Ram-Rod
the last one REALLY caught my eye.

Mine too :)


Your Chrysler entry pic is also great, very sharp and clear pic 👍


Great pics!!
 
It has been a great month for motorsport in Japan with...

The 2005 WRC (world rally championship) in Hokkaido!













more to come from the exciting world of motorsport in Japan!
 
I like the first one in the last thumbnail row, that sun is so realistic! 👍
 
The last updates are great man, 👍 !
 
The last 3 updates are really nice
all these high contrast shots are so jawdropping :drool:
excellent job
 
Thanks for the comments, everyone. More to come soon.
 
We just had the Formula 1 race here at Suzuka last weekend. Which inspired these shots.













It was a very good race with Raikkonen coming out the winner at the end.
 
Just wow... :drool: Those were a few of the best F1 photos I've seen. Take picture 4 for example...I had no clue there was that awesome view. Wonderful update man.
 
Excellent work, I particularly like the very first shot with the whole track width showing and the car over to the right.

Very good use of the track surroundings.

Regards

Scaff
 
Yeah, it was a really good race. 👍 I even got up 7 in the morning to see it, because I knew it would be a good race already.
Although I'm a schumi fan... I appreciate raikkonen has won. :sly:

Back on topic. I like the pics very much. 👍 My faves are the last 6 pics, the have a good contrast and special angles.

Check out my new updates if you'd like.
 
Very nice photos and what a variety of shots.

Very nice work Speedy. 👍
 
My recent entries into the Photoshop Week 24 Comp. Theme: mix n match (2 or more cars together to make one car.)

The 'Toyotus' (Toyota MRS rear and Lotus Elise front)




and the 'Subishi Lancer Impreza Evolution'




Teehee.. Photoshop is awesome!
 
Well, I must be crazy but the Toyotus looks better than the originals! :)

Is the colour original or changed, it is very cool?
 
Wow, missed the F1 update, very nice. They're all so great.
That Toyotus looks weird because you look at the front and expect the back of the Elise but instead there is an MRS. But both are good none-the-less.
 
Greycap
Is the colour original or changed, it is very cool?

I had tried changing the color of the Lotus to match the toyota. I got it close.
 
Back