Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ekmatt9
Hey .Duck., when will you have new pics?
Well, I have a set of the GNX at Midfield that have been stored up for almost two weeks, so I'll post that today or tomorrow. And I'm also planning to take some pics of the ASL Garaiya somewhere, probably at Motegi.

Duck

Now that's one weird-looking car with a rear wing, but the pictures are good, especially the second to last one. 👍

Those GNX Pics are really dark...:'( Why the wing?! Oh well, nice pics though 👍 Good thing you gave a new update :D

:) Nice Pic's Duck. 👍. This is a bit off topic, but, Click were it says Burnout World in my sig to see my website in progress. It's under contruction, btw. What is the ideal brightness level to? ;)

When you take pics try not to focus on the car too much. But rather on the scenery and track.
That said, the fourth one looks good, if a bit dark.

I know it's an older pic, but I like those blue wheels on that Clio. I really like your angles on your pictures but I think they could all use a bit more brightness. Keep it up :)

I like the 3rd last one, the one where the buick is going into the corner...
i also like that monkey looking thing... :dopey:

likin the new banner, good work. And i think the gnx update is one of my favorites, that wing makes it look mean, not weird and gay like wings normally do. Good work on all of your pics.

elkayem
i also like that monkey looking thing... :dopey:
It's probably the first photoshopped GT4 monkey! :lol:

My next update will be all of the originals of all of my PSed pics. Then after that will be the ASL at Monaco, where my new banner was taken at. And it will probably be my largest update, considering that there's 18 photos. :scared:

Thanks for all of you comments. :)

Duck

Here's Part 2 of the complete collection of my photos because there's a 100 image limit to a post:

BMW M3 GTR
Caterham 7 Fireblade
PD F1 Car
Buick GNX
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Super Rally Car
Monkey
Mercedes SL 500
Toyota MTC
Also, the ones above are the originals of my PSed pics.​
Duck​

Hey great pics of the GNX, I hate that car, but oh well.
And also great pics of the triathlon car, looks great in the snow.
Stop by my gallery, I'm taking a try at a new style.

JFM92_GTRacer
wow, never been here in a while.
ur pics look good without the make-up :)
but i just got to ask u this, Where'd u find that monkey???
On Trial Mountain Normal, there's a tree that hangs over the road, and the monkey is on that. You can see it while racing, even though it just looks like a brown dot. 👍

Nice pic's man you are the first person ive ever seen so far take pics of the advertisement's :lol: that's cooll. But yea great pics hope to get to where you are when it come's down to the lighting part.. :)

Niice Duck, I like this update, it probably is your best update yet. I love that color with the BBS rims :) Keep it up Duck 👍

Great pics duck, cna't pick a favorite. Stop by my gallery, I just did an ASL update too with BBS wheels too. Exept mine was red, great update again.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back