Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG duck, some awesome pics dude, i really like, ALL OF EM. I think my favorite would be the fifth shot, though they all rock, nice pictures of that car dude, nice. That track is really awesome for scenery and just the background of the buildings and the walls have some feeling to it. Great work. BTW, just finished an update :dopey: :sly:

The shots at the Loews hairpin are great, 👍 👍 👍 for that. I like the car too, it was the first car to take me to the top 20 in a PMC! :)

The Garaiya shots are really clear, good colors too.
thumbsup9td.gif

I think this indeed is your best update. Nice angles, especially the 1st pic of the hairpin. 👍

These are some of your best yet. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th look very good. As do the 7th, 8th and 10th.

Agreed, very nice update duck. I will be updating my gallery today, my sig will change when it get's updated. Never though a asl could look that good, 👍

jzz30degogo
theres nothing special in here. i wasted my time.... errrrr

actually, the pics aren't any good at all. :yuck:
100 other people seem to disagree with you. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

Duck

hey duck, well i just saw ur gallery...i really like the pictures with the Ford GT and the Pagani Zonda, and also i like the picture of the 2 clio's together racing...so sweet. keep up the good work!! hope to see more soon. 👍 👍 👍 👍

Thanks for both of your comments. :)

I guess it's time for a new update.

Nissan R92CP @ Sarthe I

Tell me what you think.​

Duck

The second one is a very familiar-looking angle ;) and the third one is simply great. Very good indeed. 👍

Very nice duck, I loive the r92cp pics, they look great. I really liked the third one because the backround is in focus and black and white, while the car is out of focus but in brilliant color. Great Pics.

Another great update! You have a very good quality of your updates 👍 👍

My favorite are no. 3, I love how everything but the car is more or less in B&W, and no. 10, awsome angle of that shot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back