Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8th one I absolutely love! I love the light sephia tone and the grain! GORGEOUS! 👍 👍 👍

Wow Duck, I'm impressed, La Sarthe can be a difficult place to shoot (I've only had reasonable success once), but you did good 👍. I especially like the 6th shot most out of the update, other than how the smoke is coming up oddly from the wheel, the shot looks very realistic. Same with that last shot, come to think of it. Awesome stuff! :)

Very nice shots of the r92cp indeed! The b/w and the speed pics are amazing..

Have a look at my new gallery if you want to! (and please leave a comment!) :)

Nice gallery, my favs: the 3 one of the blck SLR, the last one of the Corvette C1 and you IA 16 experience. Very good quality pics.

Dang Duck! 👍 That's friggin' awesome. All o' dem' are beautiful shots, and i cant prove anything that's bad about those shots! Wonderful! 👍

I never expected to get 5 replies overnight! :lol: :odd:

PERFECT BALANCE
When are you going to update Duck? I've been waiting.
Well, I have about 3 photomode shots, and a touched up 300C pic. I know, it's kinda sad, but I'll post this update today and get working on another one. 💡

Anyway, thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

Duck

The 2nd one is very Div-ish.
And...uh...the Nardo is interesting?

But I like the Callaway's simplicity.

I've just went through your pics when I saw that 350Z, I went WOAH, that's me? :lol:

Great pic I must say;)

I love what you did to the sky with the Callaway, feels like an inferno...armagedon.

Div is back
I've just went through your pics when I saw that 350Z, I went WOAH, that's me? :lol:

Great pic I must say;)

I love what you did to the sky with the Callaway, feels like an inferno...armagedon.
That's saying a lot since you're the PS master. 👍 ;)

skyline speed
and I love the moutul z.How did you get it so glossy?
Brightness/contrast, saturation, a crapload of sharpening, and the right position to get the reflection. It's my favorite one, since it looks all too real.

Duck

Hi!

Nice pics overall. The MotoulZ is really in your face and amazing. I also like the 300c. I'm not really a fan of the inverting of color on the last photo, but it is a good photo without it.

wow im lovin the motulz pic. that is one glossy picture. the nardo inverted is...like you said different but still cool. The callaway picture is great and the 300c is good too, but i like it without the spoiler.

Alive Ghost
There really nice pictures. How do you get the nice and different backgrounds that you have on some of them?
Like the backround of the Motul Z pic? You go to the photomode icon at the top, left corner. Or are you talking about how I get them to look good (no bragging intended)? :confused:

Anyway, thanks for all of your feedback. I have an update of the McLaren ready, and I'll post it later.

Duck

Mercedes Mclaren, or the BMW? Whichever one, I'll be waiting.

Stop by my gallery sometime, if you havn't seen my Toyota 2000GT update.(Trust me, you havn't seen something like this before.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back