Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice work duck, particularly the mclaren. i'm a professional photographer myself if that means anything.. just wish i had the opportunity to photograph these cars in real life..

Very nice. The first looks really good.
The second to last also.
Havn't seen many pics of this car, too.

good pictures duck! the first and last ones are the best. The first one is a great scenery shot and the last one... well i dont know why i like it, its just cool.

Vonie
Havn't seen many pics of this car, too.
I tried to do something that would look good, but you don't see everyday. I guess I succeeded. :dopey:

Anyway, thanks for all of the feedback everyone. I guess this particular forum is busy tonight. 💡

Duck

I like the first shot and the fifth is nice too. It looks familliar, did you enter that in a photomode competition a little while ago?

Like Brock, I like the first and fifth shots. The fifth because it's such a well done panning shot, and the first because of the golden path the car's following. Motegi has such gorgeous lighting.

Vonie brings up a good point; for all the fuss about finally having a McLaren in GT, we don't see a whole lot of shots with it. I actually took some earlier this week for the slipstream theme Advanced Comp, with a Merc CLK-GTR as the other car. But since Speedy posted a picture with the same cars, I scrapped the idea. It's a really easy car to take shots of, it's so well detailed.

Again, very nice, Duck 👍

Damn Duck, I think this is one of your best updates!! I like the second to last, and the last picture...I just noticed the black picture has black and white background and the car is color...Pretty nice 👍

Brock5000
I like the first shot and the fifth is nice too. It looks familliar, did you enter that in a photomode competition a little while ago?
Umm...no not really. The only one I've entered in a comp before was a rear shot of the C1 Corvette, and that was utter crap.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I personally thought the first one was okay, as update fodder, but I guess all of you see it with different eyes. 👍 And my personal favorite is the last one, for it being a pic that looks awesome, but for unknown reasons. 👍

Duck

Nice 👍 , especially the second and the last ones, like the way you captured the sun and the sharp contrast on the last one. Simply beautiful :cheers: .

I like the first 2. I like how you did the focal B$W on the second one. Your one of the few people that have done that besides me. Also, the last pic is kinda wierd, because the whole pic is kinda old-feeling with the driver's clothes and everything, but then, in the backround, it's a bunch of dude's wearing thier hats backwards and having sunglasses and stuff.
Great update, I like going back and driving all those old cars, it just feel good for some reason.
I think I might have to go and take the Alfa for a spin.

PERFECT BALANCE
Also, the last pic is kinda wierd, because the whole pic is kinda old-feeling with the driver's clothes and everything, but then, in the backround, it's a bunch of dude's wearing thier hats backwards and having sunglasses and stuff.
Yeah really, I didn't notice that before. :lol:

For starters, i dont know why but the first picture made me laugh. I love the last one however, just something about the composition leaves me wanting to see whats around the corner :dopey: Nice shoot duck, keep up the good work.

-nismo

nismo4life
For starters, i dont know why but the first picture made me laugh. I love the last one however, just something about the composition leaves me wanting to see whats around the corner :dopey: Nice shoot duck, keep up the good work.

-nismo
Thanks for your comment.

I reorganized the first post so it has links to every update. Plus it should load faster. 👍

Duck

.Duck.
Ok, has anyone seen this picture, but in the full size in this update? It's not uploading for me.

Nope I can't see it at all, I just get the 'Red X'.

My favorite shot is the third one down that I can see (4th is you include the red x), love the colours in it.

Great car and a great track as well.

Good stuff.

Regards

Scaff

Scaff
Nope I can't see it at all, I just get the 'Red X'.

My favorite shot is the third one down that I can see (4th is you include the red x), love the colours in it.

Great car and a great track as well.

Good stuff.

Regards

Scaff
It's weird, sometimes you can see it, although it cuts off halfway, other times you can see it, even though it happens only once in a blue moon. I think I may have to rehost it.

Thanks for the comment, and thanks for telling me what you see. 👍

Also, I don't have an update ready yet; I haven't even taken any pictures. I'll probably photoshop some of my old photos, and expect it by the end of the week. :indiff:

Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back