Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pics of the Vette but there is something missing :confused: ....... ahhh some speed pics (my weak spot) :) the second one really need some blur to the background, so the fourth and the last ones have to be my favs. :cheers:

great work duck, the best corvette pics i've seen by far. i agree with m3 csl on the blurred background, try using a wider aperture, like 1.4 :)

Ok, time for a new update:

And here's the wallpaper:

The dimensions are 1024 x 768, so if you have a larger screen, make sure it isn't tiled or stretched.

Please give feedback if you see this.

Duck

Dang, if i saw a Sauber behind me...i'd be Running!!! hehe, i love that wallpaper too bad it doesnt fit my screen. :( Weell yea it could....
Also that SLR shot is sexy...only if it were gray.

.Duck.
Okay, here it is in greyscale.

I prefer the colored one, though. :indiff:

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Duck
I think he meant that he wanted the SLR in grey, as the color of the car, but whatever, great shots duck, I myself havn't been inspired lately.:indiff:

PERFECT BALANCE
I think he meant that he wanted the SLR in grey, as the color of the car, but whatever, great shots duck, I myself havn't been inspired lately.:indiff:
concentric
:) i meant the car, but whatever :)
JFM92_GTRacer
hehe, meant the car Duck! But damn that stiLL is :drool: very sexy.
:dunce:

The other color is silver, so that's why I thought you guys wanted it in black & white. :dunce:

Anyway, thanks for all of the feedback. I have a new update of the GT-R Concept, it's 32 pics so it'll be big, and the ones in my BESTuners report are in it, too. 👍

Duck

nice job on the toyota, some of the best snow pics i've seen. sl looks sexy too :)

[edit - i don't know how this ended up in your thread.. i've got to stop browsing multiple galleries at once... sorry..]

Nissan GT-R Concept @ Nurburgring

Thank God for thumbnails. :scared:

Please comment if you see this.

Duck

EDIT: Forgot to post some more:

nice update duck. my favorite is the first one where it is battling the spyker.

ps: could you take some time to visit my gallery?

i like the Concept a lot , this is inventive ;
gtr168jb.th.jpg

it's how i got my 1st 24 @ the Nurb , a little bit easy ile admit but i did'nt want to wrok too hard i just wanted something enjoyable & capable .
keep up the eye-candy. . .

Nice, there's a variation of styles throughout the pics, which is good.
The colors look good, I like that one with the R930 Road car.

@ Vonie - I tried out some different things, like having extremely high brightness and contrast. That's what I did with #20. And you can tell I did some funky things with #13. :scared:

@ Concentric - That's strange, they're all working for me. :odd:

Thanks for all the feedback. :D

Duck

👍 nice stuff dude, very creative editing this time, showing off the reflections of that car, and the triple silouhette shot is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back