Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done man! 👍 the entire top row is my favourite. I really don´t know how you do it :confused: I can´t get one half decent pic of that car :grumpy: :cheers:

[empty space]
cien looks good, but, why soeul? :?
I see everyone take shots at the same tracks: Nurburgring, Laguna Seca, Sarthe, etc. I never see anyone take any sots at Seoul, anyway.

Thanks for the feedback to both of you. :)

that's cool 👍 the reason i asked was ive done a few shoots there and never really found any good angles. track too wide, i like corners, etc etc ... but, yours are good. how about one of the little driving park tracks next? :Þ

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

Also, what car should I do next? I'd like something Euro that doesn't have much pics of it taken.

Thanks,
Duck

Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I was considering to do the Seat, but I wanted to tune the car I was going to take pictures of, so I didn't do that. So I found a RUF, and I hit three birds with one stone: tuning, photo update, and BESTuners. 👍

So here it is.

RUF 3400S @ Deep Forest

Please comment if you see this. :D

Duck

Very nice, it looks good in silver.
Second row are my favorites. They are all very good, though.

Very nice! I like #3, only because I love landscape shots like that. But I don't take them ever because it doesn't seem like other people agree that it looks good. ;)

Keep it up! 👍

#3, #5, #12 and #24 are my favourites, you probably know that I'm a nut for the scenery shots! :D

Good job trying to make the car look nice, it looks too heavy (high waist line?) to my liking. 👍

I have to admit that this time the scenery pics beat the speed pics :ouch: nr 3, 12 and 24 is just beautiful 👍 with 18 and 23 as close run ups. The rest is just.................... Great :cheers: !

Thanks everyone. :D

My next update is going to be the Chevy SSR (the convertable truck) at Suzuka, and I'll try to finish up the photo and post them today or tomorrow...

.Duck.
Thanks everyone. :D

My next update is going to be the Chevy SSR (the convertable truck) at Suzuka, and I'll try to finish up the photo and post them today or tomorrow...
Looking forward to it :)

Nice update, some great shots. Hard to pick a favorite among them, so I'm not going to this time, just repeat that its a great update. :)

Regards

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back