Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice update Duck!!

I really like the 4th pic, great colors 👍
and the cockpit view is awesome!! I never seem to be able to drive with the top down on my cars :grumpy:

Very good photos. I really like the 3th for the chain dump :D, the 9th for the bottom, and the 14th, for the cockpit, because, is identic of the original.

Good job 👍

i really like the 1st through 4th and the one of the driver. I personally dont like the car but the pictures make it looks good! 👍

#1 and #14 are absolutely awesome. So much eye-grabbing in the first and just really like the cockpit shots. 👍

Very nice, great colors.
The 4th looks awesome with the sky and all.
And those wheels.

Amazing work.

Not a fan of pick up trucks, but you know how to make it look nice mate.

Duck....only you could make that thing attractive. :lol: Really like pics 2,5, the cockpit shot, and the bottom row. Great work, man. :)👍

Thanks for the feedback. :D

I'm currently working on a cool Yellowbird pic, it should be up tomorrow, or my next update (whenever that is).

Duck

Ok everyone, I'm PSing some of my best untouched pics, and the results are amazing. It'll easily be my best update, so keep a watch!

I love them all, but particularly the 4th. Great contrasting colour choice. Did you tilt it a bit or left it level? It looks tilted a tiny bit, but I´m not sure. I think it´s that balanced feel to it, that makes this pic so interesting.

Prost! :cheers:

bjc-3000
I love them all, but particularly the 4th. Great contrasting colour choice. Did you tilt it a bit or left it level? It looks tilted a tiny bit, but I´m not sure. I think it´s that balanced feel to it, that makes this pic so interesting.

No, I didn't tilt it. But I did tilt the 5th. 👍

Ok, I guess the next update will be in a few minutes, seeing how there's no more pics to PS.

Duck

And here it is, my very best update.

bmwm55ke.jpg

jaguar14uz.jpg

minolta33ix.jpg

nardo11ls.jpg

rsc40mq.jpg

rx713oq.jpg

saleens74vf.jpg

yellowbird16se.jpg

Great pics, I see a lot of work here. The shine on the Jag´s hood is stunning. On the first look it seems as if the back of the car was too shadowed, but in this case this just adds to the shiny paint on the front. Finally the raw but clean stone underground gives a discreet contrast to the shine. I think this is great work. OK, now I´ll have a look at the other pics...

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE M5! :bowdown: :bowdown: 👍
Beauty shot right there. Holy **** this update is off the CHAIN!!! :)

THE M5: VERY BEAUTIFUL! Very clean with the background! Mmmm.

THE Jag: The reflections the color. 👍

THE Minolta: Is beautiful too, but not my fav.

THE VW: My favorite color! :) Very orange-y.

The RSC: Nicely PSed. Once again, the colors!

THE Rx-7: Beautiful reflections

THE Saleen: Again nice reflections. AND it's grey!

THE Yellowbird: Not one of my favs, but really well done. 👍

Keep it up like this, and i'll go CRAZY! :drool: Awesome Duck!

@ ekmatt9 - Thanks.I'm glad someone really like it that much. :D

@ *gibbo* - Thanks. :)

@ bjc-3000 - Thanks. The Jag was really botched up. I'm honestly suprised that it turned out so good. :eek:

@ JFM92_GTRacer - See, I told you that it was going to be good. :P

Wow, duck, how do you guys make these things, i can come up with lots of good pics, but not just a couple GREAT, AWESOME shots. I mean, i have never won a photo competition, see what i mean?

@ PB - I don't know. That's a good question. I think if you put your best ones in full size pics and the filler in thumbnails, you can see the beauty a lot better.

@ TVR&F Fan - Thanks. :D

I take it your working on the next update now mate. Here have some bread Duck.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I take it your working on the next update now mate. Here have some bread Duck.
No, I'm not working on it now, but I will be.

And I don't want that bread. I had 4 freakin' huge pancakes for breakfast, and I feel like I'm going to burst. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back