TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
The first, warm coloured, series of the Subaru is especially great. And I always like such paint reflection shots like the first Viper. A bit too much tilt for my taste. You made use of the whitebalance nicely. đź‘Ť

Prost! :cheers:

The 2nd part of the Dodge update could be up tonight, right i,m off to get to work another update. Yes another update already.

And thanxs for the coment.

Glad you like it Sejtur, if any other great, alltime, or well knowen drivers. Retire, or die I be doing a in memory of for them aswell.

Ok the next car in the next update will be the SLR, and i think i have done better then my last SLR update. Plus I will be doing some remixes of old updates in the future.

Next update after part 2 of the Viper will be up either Tuesday or Thursday mates.

Nice work on the Richard Burns update, a good collection of shots that work well.

Good picture of Richard with the Union flag, its the same shot they used on the cover of this weeks Autosport and Motorsport news.

Regards

Scaff

As a treat for you lot, I will put the 1st part of the SLR update. Up now mates, also the remixs of the SLR will be up in the 2nd part, anyway enjoy.

McLaren Merc

In the 2nd pic, it kind of does the thing HDR from Lost Coast does to my eyes lol.

Thanxs mate, the plan was to make them like HDR. In other words very bright, i bet people waking up.

Will look at them and go ah my eyes, my eyes hurt. Anyway the 2nd part will be up on Tuesday or Thursday Chocobo.

Is there anyone in GTP that is crazy about the Ruf CTR. Just want to know, because there will be a treat waiting for you this week. Who ever that person is folks.

Great updates TVR!!!

Good job with the Burns tribute

- Very artistic pic, looks cool đź‘Ť

- Great rally pic, really got a rally spirit over it :)

- Great colors in this one, that acctually make that bug-eyed car look cool :dopey:

- The Viper looks really cool here, great pic

- A bit blurry but a GREAT sense of speed in this one

- Great angle and use of the backlight from the sun!

- Another cool angle :)

...and once again you and a few steps ahead of me, I have lots of SLR pics on my USB memory right now for my next update :ouch:

Ok time for these people to request 1 or 2 cars for me to take photomode screens of. As a treat for Christmas. And those people are:

Fletch
franz
Perfect Balance
sejtur
Div

I will even post there requests on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, maybe even boxing day aka 26th Dec 05 after getting back from work. Later on I will pick 2 more people, so fingers crossed for people hoping they get picked folks.

Also thanxs for the coments Fletch.

The redness in the 3rd shot is just the light from the tail light. And the last 2 are remixes.

McLaren Merc

In this quality overrides quantity easily, there isn't a single "just OK" shot, they are all good or even better. I like the Nardo lurking behind the SLR in the first shot, the second one has great lighting, the third one is just good-looking, interesting idea and angle in the fourth one, the fifth shot is great due to the background, the sixth is a typical sunshine shot at Motegi but still very well composed and the seventh shot is pretty unique compared to anything I've seen. đź‘Ť

Well remember the last 2 are remixes, and glad you like them. Just hope everyone can wait for the CTR update in the next day or 2.

Thanxs mate, hope you can wait for the CTR update. To be posted up on Tuesday or Wednesday aswell mate.

Thanxs mate, so do you have 1 or 2 cars. You would like me to do for you, this Christmas Eve and Christmas day Fletch.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Thanxs mate, so do you have 1 or 2 cars. You would like me to do for you, this Christmas Eve and Christmas day Fletch.

it is kind of hard, you have done som many cars already :)

How about something really odd, the Audi A2 đź’ˇ
I have not seen many pics of that car, hehe

or a set on the Lotus Esprit Sport 350?

Great update with the RUF by the way, the last one is my favorite đź‘Ť

Ok mate, I start work on those 2 cars around about the 19th or 20th mate. They should be up by Christmas Eve or Christmas day mate.

The 2nd part of the CTR update will be up later on folks.

Sorry for not posting the 2nd part up early on today. I so forgott about it, plus time went quick today. The 2nd part will now be up on Friday, but I hope those other people.

Who I said can request 1 or 2 cars post up soon, glad you did not forgett Fletch.

Pain Killer you be glad to hear, you have taken the 6th spot. I be either picking someone for the 7th spot of requesting 1 or 2 cars for Christmas.

Or I will be telling how the 7th spot can be taken. And thanxs for the coments.

Back