Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really don't lie about the quality of updates, this is your best by far. 👍 Excellent reflections, good playing with contrast, just great.

Cool update. 👍 But look out for over-saturation, the grand canyon isn't supposed to have blue mountains!;)

absolutely amazing. i do find the backdrop of the beemer pic a bit too washed out though, and i'm not too keen on the composition of the minolta shot. that nardo looks brilliant though, and the rally shot following. love the jag. 👍

sejtur
Cool update. 👍 But look out for over-saturation, the grand canyon isn't supposed to have blue mountains!;)
The blue IMO gives a cool contrast to the orange of the sunlit side. Even if it isn't realistic. :crazy:

Thanks for the comment BTW. :)

[empty space]
the m5 looks good ... any chance we can see it without the wing though? :|
I think the M5 is one of the few cars that wing actually compliments. :indiff:

It's a good chance though that I won't make a seperate shot of it without the wing. Sorry. :guilty:

.Duck.
I think the M5 is one of the few cars that wing actually compliments. :indiff:

It's a good chance though that I won't make a seperate shot of it without the wing. Sorry. :guilty:

still looks good regardless 👍

speaking of wings, the db9 looks good with one as well.

Yeah, the blue Grand Canyon makes this pic special. What if it had the normal coloured backdrop of Crand Canyon, like one sees it everywhere?
Luckily, one is not forced to represent the "reality" as it is with "photography" aka photomode...

Prost! :cheers:

wow duck these are great. the m5 and jag are my favorite, expecially the jag. that looks so good it could be an advertisement for jaguar.

Of corse is a great update. There are very colorful. My favourite is of the Saleen S7.

Nice work 👍 :)

pain killer
expecially the jag. that looks so good it could be an advertisement for jaguar.
Know their e-mail address? :sly:

Also, I have an update ready of the M3 GTR Racecar @ El Capitan, and I swear it's as good as my current update. :crazy:

BMW M3 GTR Racecar @ El Capitan

m3racecar29qx.jpg

m3racecar50pa.jpg

m3racecar73vw.jpg

m3racecar135xf.jpg

m3racecar208xp.jpg

DANG!! You weren't effing kidding Duck!! I love the 2nd big picture. It's set as my background now!! Any way you can make that a wall paper? PLEASE!!

Matt was right, the 2nd big one is amazing. Awesome update, all of them are top notch.

wow duck. this is my favorite update of yours to date. if my parents would let me the 1st or 2nd big ones would be my desktop, but as this is my parents comp, they want something else :grumpy: . anyway 10/10 update duck.

That picture is just PERFECT 👍 👍 👍 (except for the wing ;) )

and the colors in the Nardo and Rally Raid pics are excellent 👍

The M3 GTR is just GREAT!!!
They are all good the the 5th one is a little bit better then the rest. It is just amazing, very cool picture!! The colors and the scenery is just perfect, best pic of the set!

Chevy Camaro LM @ Infineon Raceway

camarolm82vp.jpg

camarolm95vt.jpg

camarolm131mx.jpg

Also, please take a look at the BESTuners Gallery. We desperately need some feedback from people that are not the members themselves. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :bowdown:

Mmm...sweet update Duck! 👍
I like the large one with the ZOnda and Camaro the best. :)

If you get a chance, can you check out my latest update? :sly:

Dang Duck, you update every day now :lol: Really nice pics though, I really love t he 3rd to last picture facing down on the Camaro :) It looks beast haha

#3!!!!!! Just like a painting! And the composition!!! :drool: The angle of the uphill leading road complements to the angle of the wedge-silhouette of the car. There´s nothing more needed in the pic than the road, the car, and the areas in the fore- and background (grass and sky). The sky is a little bit blotchy, but this does in no way diminish the quality of the pic. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Prost! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back