Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
JFM92_GTRacer
Nice update Duck, i like the last big pic. BTW, what PS program do you use duck?
I use Paint Shop Pro 8.
bjc-3000
The sky is a little bit blotchy, but this does in no way diminish the quality of the pic. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
Actually, the green stuff is not the sky. It's part of the stands. :dopey:

Anyway, thanks for all of the kind feedback everyone. :)

Duck

Looks Great Duck. I have the same LM Camaro. Its an amazing looking car. Especialy in the blue. The only other one that I thought looked a tiny bit better was one that I saw in black.

Great update Duck!!

The first pic is really cool, great sense of speed and full of action 👍

The 2nd thumbnail is a great angle, looks good :)

Raghavan
Great post, but why aren't the Comaros and Zonda's wheels moving???
He used a very fast shutter speed, comes down to personal preference really :). Looks like an intense race and very nice cropping too! It certianly focuses in on the action.

Sorry Duck! In my gushing joy I placed too much exclamation marks to keep the post readable. :embarrassed: I meant to speak of picture number 3, or the second thumbnail. There´re no stands in the pic, as far as I can make out through my glasses.

Prost! :cheers:

@ Raghaven - Like Alpha said, I used a 1/4000 shutter speed, so the details on the cars would be very pronounced. And then I added motion blur to it. And I forgot to do the wheels. :banghead:

@ bjc-3000 - I thought you were talking about the third big photo. That one was a photo I wanted to show fullsize, but I needed to have an equal distribution of thumbnails. :indiff:

@ Everyone Else - Thanks!! :D

OH THOSE BMW'S ARE AAWWSOOOMMMMEEE:eek:

But you use the PSP right? It's not really that visible man your doing a wonderfull job!

Very good, great, outstanding, whatever... I guess you got the clue. I'm not going to pick a favourite, they are all so good. :)

And a big 👍 for your avatar. :D

Nice work on the Camaro 👍 , to bad that the wheels stands still on the big one with the Zonda :odd: (looks kind of cool dough) :cool: My favs are the last big one, second thumb in the second row and the second thumb in the last row :cheers: .

Thanks Yoda and M3.

Now here's my next update:

Honda Civic Type R (EK) @ Autumn Ring

civic11qx.jpg

civic82ai.jpg

civic98pk.jpg

civic118ic.jpg

civic120td.jpg

Also, look out for my BESTuners report for this car. It should be done today or tomorrow.

If there's any uplaoading problems, let me know. There should be 5 big pics and 3 thumbnials under each pic, for a total of 20.

Beautiful! Love the middle thumb in the first row and the last big one. And yes there is probs with the two last rows of thumbs. :indiff: :grumpy: :cheers:

HOLY ISH DUCK!! You out did yourself now!! J e s u s X - M a s that is nice!! No favorite, but the whole thing I love, the last pic especially 👍 10 out of 10 for me :D

Very nice. The second big one is amazing, a sweet angle.
Also the middle one in the 2nd row of thumbs is great.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :D

Also, my BESTuners report is up, so it will be very apprecated if you take a look at it, as well as other reports. :bowdown:

VERY NICE PICS. 👍 I like how you made all the pics available in your first post in the thread, How do you do it?

@ Div - Well, thanks for pointing out the flaws. I'll try to improve upon that next in my next update. And here's a poptart (sorry, no cookies). 👍

@ JFM - Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back