Thanks to both of you. :)

Now, here's the next update:

Ford GT @ Motorland, New York, and Japan

fordgt22first2fz.jpg

fordgt9second9lo.jpg

fordgt16third2tk.jpg

fordgt20fourth3jm.jpg

fordgt21fifth1ep.jpg

Please give a rating of 1-10 (10 being the highest). :)

Why have you put so bad rims on the GT mate. I like the old rims, but nice update.

I know the rims suck, but I wanted to get some cool reflections off of them. Guess that didn't work. :ouch:

But there's worse. :scared:

Wow, awesome update! 👍 I like the pics where you can see a part of the track! :) But I think you still could do better, so I give it a 9-. 👍

Keep it up!

Sweet! :) The rims drag down your rating though :ouch: . Awesome pictures from Motorland. 👍 I’ve never photographed there for some strange reason. Will definitely give it a shot.

👍 Rating 8. 👍 :cheers:

That pics from the sky is really cool duck, you should try to see if the cars in the pits are identifiable. I think theres some kind of bmw there.

LOVED the 3rd one(counting from the end) 👍 👍 .

I rate it 8.9 :)

:cheers:

(and now the markting: :D check my new update if you want to and comment)

:cheers:

@ PB - When I was editing that photo, I was doing the same thing. I might have to take a closer look at it. :)

@ mprata - Check your gallery. ;)

@ Everyone else - Thanks!!

Thanks. :D

My next update will be some random pics tomorrow, and I did a lot of different things with them. I think it's one of my favorite updates.

Wow, the first one looks like a limo 👍 and the third one reminds me of what GT4 not is (The real driving simulator :grumpy: .) great pic though. The GT/Audi pic is real cool…… :cool: well I can probably find something positive to say about every single picture. Nice work man. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back