Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanxs for pointing me the way mate, so got many idea's now for different styles. While using that inside cam.

Playing with those PS filters, uh? ;)

Loved the Ford GT set, btw. 👍

@ DiabolicalMask - Hey, I couldn't resist! :D

@ JFM - You really think so? It's just ok, IMO. The 300C's grill is too dark. :indiff:

@ Everyone Else - Thanks!

I have 2 shots that I PSed today, and I think they will be some of my cleanest pics. :)

(...must...stop...boasting...)

Two More Randoms

audittdtm4vm.jpg

db912fl.jpg

Of course, 1-10 please. :D

Really very nice update man. I like ,of the first random pics, the pic of the corvette at ponte di rialto it's like a old photo. Of the second random pics I like the pic of the Audi TT.

Total valoration: 9,5/10 . Good job man 👍 .

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :D

And JFM, I left a comment in your gallery about what I do, so check it out.

I have a few MORE randoms, this time playing around with soft focus. I'll have them up in a few minutes.

How much do I get? :)

Great set of pics as usual, perhaps a little to soft. I acctually like the MB motor carridge pic the best.

In the first pic it´s just a tad too much contrast for my taste, but here the blurryness doesn´t disturb that much. The second one could´ve been less blurry, because the interesting angle shows some nice detail, which needed more sharpness. In the third pic I am not too content with the blue frame. Also the car should´ve got more brightness at the front and side. In the last pic the car sits too close to the bottom border. Needs more space in between. Otherwise they are really pleasing, very well edited and I especially like #2 and #4. 👍 👍 👍

That´s three and a half lines, 3.50 cookies a line. Makes 12.25 cookies or 1 Cake and 2.25 cookies. Thumbs Up are free.

Prost! :cheers:

Cool man. The pic of the VW Nardo has the effect like my pic of my Zonda, this effect is very cool 👍 :)

The red Lotus itself looks nice, the color is catchy but not overly vibrant, but the photo in general seems far to dark.

I do like the three-wheel Merc. on that stage though. Very nice colors and unique car choice.

The first to gets a weak ok :indiff: but the last two gets a lots of 👍 :) 👍 :) :cool: :) 👍 :) 👍 the "frame" on the Zonda is just great :cheers:

I love the last pic. The other too are kinda cool with that softness/blur effect, but it might be too far. Starting to make the pic look out of focus. Reminds me of my real camera when I want to take a picture from inside my car and the auto focus wants to focus on the windows. A little less and I'm sure these will look great though. :) 👍

The last pic really caught my eye Duck. But some of them were a bit too soft. But that my opinion. The last pic is a 9 1/2 because it looks so good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back