TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs mate, and Yoda you have the 7th requesting spot. For Christmas day and Eve mate pick either 1 or 2 cars you would like me to take for you.

Thanxs mate, what do you think about the 2nd and 3rd shots. Just want to ask, might do a same kind of style like the 2nd and 3rd shots.

Nice pics mate! I like the 2nd and 3rd best and the 1st pic is also very nice
crimbotup8wu6eu.gif

Thanxs mate, if you want to look at past updates Skyline. You got a lot of looking to do.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Pain Killer you be glad to hear, you have taken the 6th spot. I be either picking someone for the 7th spot of requesting 1 or 2 cars for Christmas.

Or I will be telling how the 7th spot can be taken. And thanxs for the coments.
Thanks man. i will post my request later when i think of a car.

The 2nd part to the Ruf is cool. there are some good angles in them. i expecially like the last one, because of its angle.

Anyone yet to post up the cars they want me to do for them, should get the 2 cars or just 1 one. Thought up like this week guys.

pain killer
how about the alpha romeo 147 or the old jaguar e type
Yep, note to self. Make a list of the requests for this Christmas Eve and day.

Also thanxs for the coments chocobo & Fletch. :)

Ok these people, who are on the list to request 1 or 2 cars for a Christmas treat have picked these cars at the moment:

Fletch

Audi A2
Lotus Esprit Sport 350

Pain Killer

Alfa 147
Jag E-Type

------

Ok now, hopfully these people:

franz
Perfect Balance
sejtur
Master Yoda
Div

That are on the list can pick 1 or 2 cars. As a speical Christmas treat in the next week folks.

------

To make finding cars more easy through my gallery. If you check the first page, there is like a car map with links. Click on one of the links for the cars, and it should take you to the correct page the car is on.

Gallery News: 14th Dec 05

The next update will be up on Thursday now guys, I be getting to work on it. About early Thursday morning at 2am or 5am GMT time, so stay tuned guys.

The 2nd and 3rd are awesome, I love the darkness of them. You really should resize your pics, because i have to look at them either jagged, or scroll around the screen.

I resize a selected bunch, expect more then 2 parts. But thanxs mate, saw a guide to make them look better.

Now if only I could sort out the removing of the GT4 copyright logo.

Glad you put down what you want done as a Christmas treat Balance, also thanxs for the coments again. The 2nd part will be up on Friday now folks.

Thanxs again mate, right I,m off bed now. While being annoyed in my sleep, because my 360 is yet to be processed grrrrr.

Mitsubishi

But I have no idea what the black stuff too the side of screen 3 is. Erm what do you think it is.

Maybe it may be some kind of ghost form lol.

Huh? Never saw something like this. Is it a long time exposure, and you walked through the pic? :dopey:

These two Mitsubishi updates are some cool pics. Especially the layout adds to the effect. I like them very much. đź‘Ť

Prost! :cheers:

Good pics. In the 3rd pic is like a ghost car :indiff: the 4th pic is very good it's like if the cam is happening inside the EVO

Thanxs Bjc for the coment, ok the 3rd part will be up. At the weekend or next week folks.

@chocobo: Thanxs for the coments yet again.

Since I am being nice here is the 3rd part now folks.

Mitsubishi

One more thing I still need these people:

franz
sejtur
Master Yoda
Div

Who can request one or 2 cars. As a speical Christmas treat from me, to post up the cars they would like taken. But they have until Tuesday to post up either 1 or 2 cars to be taken.

Back