Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Fletch - Thanks, and you get one Duck dollar.

@ BJC-3000 - I sharpened up the Nardo after you replied, and well, the results were crap. Everything was too pixelized. But I'm glad you like some of them.

@ chocobo - Thanks. :)

@ Redline Fox - Yeah, I admit, I did use too much contrast. But I'm happy you like the MB carriage lookin' thing.

@ M3_CSL - That's a lot of smilies to use. :scared: But thanks. 👍

@ Guimba - Thanks. :)

@ Speedy_2 - Thanks. :)

@ ekmatt9 - Thanks. :)

I have another update ready, this time of the M3 CSL. It's definately my all-time favorite update, but it could very well be one of my best. I'll post it tomorrow, though, just to balance things out.

I like the nardo one and the one with the cariage, exept there should be a way to make the wheels rounder, there sort of polygon shaped. Maybe select just the tire and radial blur it.

Aww heck, may as well do them now.

BMW M3 CSL rocking Japan's world

m3csl11th.jpg

m3csl23gx.jpg

m3csl34qd.jpg

img00024eg.jpg

m3csl46fd.jpg

1-10 please. :D

I like the 2nd and 4th shots the most. Also you get a 20 out of 10 since, but I take it you typed that guide how to do the soft focus and stuff guide.

Plus in it, it says leave the ugly wings at home.

Great update duck. I don't think its one of your best though, I'm not a fan of phototravel, unless they are REALLY good.

Were you trying to make the B&W one move? You should have radial blurred the wheels.

Great update Duck! Ok... I know you're saying every update's your "best update ever" for more views of your gallery, but I KNOW you got more good stuff from back ago and many more to come... :)

@ PB - Thanks.

@ JFM - I'm not saying EVERY update, exaggerator. :P But I really do think it's one of my best, even though publicly announcing it is kinda corny. :indiff:

I'm not going to be harsh. Nice pics, some need to be softened a bit because the edges have jaggies. I'm happy you did a BMW :D

ekmatt9
I'm not going to be harsh. Nice pics, some need to be softened a bit because the edges have jaggies. I'm happy you did a BMW :D

You know, that's a great idea! Why didn't think of that? :ouch:

I tried that out on the Beemer pics, and the results were phenomenal. That needs to go on a post-it. :D

Thanks DB. :D

My next update will be the RSC Rally Raid (again) @ Chamonix, and it will be up by Monday, if not tomorrow. Prepare to be amazed.

1-10 you say........... I give 9,5 to the first and the last big one and 8 to the rest, with the second and sixth thumbs as my favourites. Good work that can be better :) On the blue thumb the lake and the sky looks sort of bad. :boggled: :cheers:

Update 34 and 35 are great (why those wheels on the GT, just fun?), The pics of the CSL are amazing specially #3 with that blur efect. Last update is nice, but IMO, that car is ugly :yuck: I'll give you a 9 :)

Great shots man! 👍

3rd Chamonix update in the galleries in the last 2 days. :crazy: I actually wanted to do one as well (previewed it)!
Well now I don't know if I should!

freddy86
Great shots man! 👍

3rd Chamonix update in the galleries in the last 2 days. :crazy: I actually wanted to do one as well (previewed it)!
Well now I don't know if I should!
I know, it's weird. There were 4 galleries doing creative updates, and now Chamonix updates. :odd:

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. :D

EDIT: Hey, I got post #500!

Do I have to give out cookies and milk again?

No wait, I have a better idea. You comment, you can request an update of a car of your choice on a track of your choice.

only 7/10 duck... youir shots are great but i hate the vehilce :)

artistically they are great shots tho.
requests? ok!
s7 at DF :D

These are great duck! One of your best I say.

How about a Lotus Elise 111R? I love that car, it turns so perfectly.

(can I join in the challenge of the ford gt40?)

Dude, that is an awsome Toyota RSC Rally Raid, gallery I am stuned,and If you don't mind what is your secret to your photos being so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back