TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Yet to look how much weight the gold paint puts on the DB9 lol, but the 2nd part will be up later on. Like at the weekend folks, right I,m off to start work on another update. :cool:

I have just remembered, I forgott to take some screens in phototravel for the Pagani. So there will be another part after this now folks.

Pagani

Really nice pics, TVR. 👍 The angles look very good.

I think I'll request the jag XJ220 as x-mas treat. I'd like some good angles of that car. :)

The only people now who need to ask for 1 or 2 cars as a Christmas treat are:

franz
Master Yoda

Hope they place up the 1 or 2 cars they want done for a Christmas treat like on Tuesday folks.

I be posting up the 2nd part on Monday or Tuesday now. Ok to be in place of the 2nd part for today, well here is a Renault 5 Turbo update part 1 folks.

Renault

Glad you called it clean, never really had a clean one. Until you just said, so I take the clean one as an award mate. Ok I will finish off the pagani update on Tuesday or Thursday folks.

And once again thanxs for the comments, right I,m off to get ready for work.

Good work on the Reanult man! 👍 just love the middle pic in the second part of the update, have you thougt about entering it in the Cover shot comp? :) :cheers:

Looking to but don't you have to create the headlines. I only enter if there is a guide to make cover shots. But I am entering PMC W43 mate.

Thanxs Fletch, I still need franz & Master Yoda to tell me which one or two cars they want as a Christmas treat. They have till Tuesday to tell me.

Can i request a car? I'd like some shots of an impreza, or a lancer. Any generation is good, but the newst is prefered ;)

Hell yea that 4th shot is really nice! Too bad there's some pixelation in the sky, but it is my fav of this update. 👍

Worked on the requests already? :)

Sorry Jon. I only selected these people for this years requests. You may be able to request next year, reason I selected those people so i do not have lots of requests.

Like from 10 or more people, this is just an example.

Thanxs Jon, anyway update on the work of the requests. Well not started yet, watching Black Hawn Down at the moment.

I think the weird thing in the Evo shot can be the dust :lol:
look kinda creepy thou

How about a wine red TVR T350 for me?

Glad you put your request, but I,m going to give Yoda till Wednesday to request now folks.

Ok Yoda has lost his chance to request now, because he has gone past the time limit. The reason is so I can get the other requests up on Christmas day guys.

One more thing someone else can request insted of Yoda and that person is, drum roll........Its is Greycap who can request insted now. I,m going to PM him now folks.

I'm very honoured for this chance. Actually I wanted to request something that hasn't been photographed before. But then again, I didn't find any car like that. :crazy:

So, I ended up with the ultimate sleeper (in my opinion of course), the Audi Nuvolari Quattro. It looks like something that St. Nick would feel comfortable in cruising around the world.

Thank you for this little Christmas gift. :)

Back