/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
  • 157,948 views
Whoa, back this train up. I missed the Lotus. I love it!!! As for the new update, I like the last CSL pic. 👍
 
Thanks for the comments, I might try to fix the sky of the mustang pic.
 
Great gallery, you really love the Subarus, great quality, almost every pic is amazing, the rest are just cool :sly: . Congratulations.
 
22b128we.jpg

Subaru Impreza STi 22B
Small Update

​
 
Nice updates Krame!!

The 3rd and 5th thumbs of the Lotus pics are just awesome!!

The Amuse and the NSX are also very nice!
 
Ah, a new update :)

Also a very nice update, love that 1st 22B picture 👍

...

...

And yet another update :dopey:

The 1st thumb is my favorite 👍
 
Whoa, quick reply. Thanks for the comments. I couldn't get that many good shots of the 22B and the GNX, which is why the updates are so small.
 
Krame
Whoa, quick reply. Thanks for the comments. I couldn't get that many good shots of the 22B and the GNX, which is why the updates are so small.
hehe, I was commenting on your previous updates while you were making the new ones I guess :dopey:
 
Fletch
hehe, I was commenting on your previous updates while you were making the new ones I guess :dopey:

lol, yea I think thats what happened. Pretty funny.
 
Those are some damn nice pics!

Love thumbnails 5 and 10! 👍 and of course the banner!
 
Wow, Nice Civic man!!

The banner pic is great!!!

I like the 7th thumb a lot to 👍
 
Hey you've got some great pics here dude, good to see you giving the Skylines a good name. ;)
 
Nice work, I liek the civic lot..
 
Daaaaamn dude. I'll give you a 8.5 / 10 because I believe this is one of your best updates yet :) Not only cause it's a Civic :sly: What color is that White? or Silver?
 
Probably my favourite small car, and some very nice pictures of it :)
 
@freddy86: Thanks man.

@Fletch: Thanks for the comments, the banner turned out a lot better than I thought.

@Mustang-man: Thanks, gotta love skylines.

@Toronado: Thanks dude.

@eastley: Thanks for the comments, twice.

@ekmatt9: Thanks, I had a feeling you'd like these shots since your name is ekmatt and the car is silver.
 
@ PERFECT BALANCE: I aprreciate your comment considering the really great pics that you put out.

@ tougemonster: Thanks for your comments. :)
 
Awesome, some sweet a$$ pics there man, love the big side on shot. Wish i could do that :(
 
i'm really loving those 50Z NISMO pics great stuff keep it up PLEASE!
 
A couple things. The majority of the pics are fine (the 2nd and 3rd ones in the 1st row are really good and stand out), but a couple of the pics seem a bit overdone (such as the "jumping" one). The contrast adjustment is still quite good, as always, but a couple of them have a little too extreme contrast adjustment (the 2nd to last one in particular). Otherwise, good update. 👍
 
Back