Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :)

Here's something I came up with in 5 minutes, so don't expect it to be all so great. :indiff:

xmasspecial5ob.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. :cheers: :)

Nice one, Duck. :lol:

From the GT update... many variation in PS stuff, i don't like the one with the sunset, it doesn't look real or whatever anymore, but good job on the other pictures. 👍

I like the very dark ones, especially #6, #7 and #10. The "Vanquish in flames" is also good but the high-contrast dark shots capture the beautiness of the design very well. 👍

The big one in the bamboo & the 2 thumbs below it look great.

Also, love the new 'tar.

@ Greycap - On the 4th big one, I haven't seen that angle before, so I thought I'd try it. I'm glad you like it. 👍

@ Vonie - Glad you like the 'tar. I needed a change anyway.

Anymore feedback is appreciated. :D

These Vanquish pics are sweet man!! I love this car. I used to have one setup for drift in GT3. Too bad I lost the save :( Maybe this and your BESTuners update will inspire me to drive it again. 👍

Good pics of the vanquish Duck, they have good reflects, angles and colours :)

Good work :)👍

:eek: Really nice pics 👍
my favorites are the first and second thumbs

This is one of my favorite cars in GT4 :)

If you have some time over check my vanquish in my gallery.

2nd thumbnail, 2nd big one and the last big one are my favorites. good work. the vanquish is one of my favorites (as are all astons).

@ speedy_2 - Cool, and you can try out my set-up too. ;)

@ sejtur - Thanks for the sig compliment. It was really messy, and I wanted to give it a cleaner look.

@ chocobo - Thanks.

@ Fyffe - I'll take a look at your Vanquish pics. :)

@ kennythebomb - Thanks.

@ Master_Yoda - The "2 hours" part was how long it took to take my pics. And seeing how my pics ARE from around the world, the title sort of stuck. :)

@ pain killer - Thanks.

Well, it looks like everyone likes just about every photo. Another successful update for me. :D

6.5/10

I REALLY like the composition of #8! Very original.... however...

Almost every one is nearly ruined by too much saturation or something. Your colors look like what happens when you look away and someone messes with the color settings on your tv and it's all messed up.

Ja ja, the saturation. On the other hand it´s used consistently and gives the update its style. And the first shot would be stunning either way.

Prost! :cheers:

@ kennythebomb - I know what you're saying, I went overboard with saturation, but the weird effects is only with a few of them. Like the first big one and the last thumbnail (although the big one had a warming filter applied). But I do admit my saturation overusage. :indiff:

@ Vonie - Thanks. :)

@ bjc-3000 - Thanks. :)

@ Perfect Balance - Cool! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back