Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ekmatt. :D

I have yet another update ready, and It'll be posted in a few minutes. It also includes my revised 2.0 Advanced Comp entry. Stay tuned.

Sauber C9 vs Minolta 88C-V

saubervsminolta10ic.jpg

saubervsminolta38vs.jpg

saubervsminolta48ds.jpg

And My Comp Entry

saubervsminolta2compentry1gc.jpg

And a bonus:

(Please click on it for the full size pic. I didn't wan't it to take away from the main subject.)

Again, 1-10 please. :)

kennythebomb
6.5/10

I REALLY like the composition of #8! Very original.... however...

Almost every one is nearly ruined by too much saturation or something. Your colors look like what happens when you look away and someone messes with the color settings on your tv and it's all messed up.
I agree with Kenny on this one.

I love the last big pic., but you've done better. 👍

On the current ones, 9.8/10! Beautiful and really smooth. It seems once again, my desktop will change.
BTW, is it possible to get your Comp. Entry in a wallpaper size? :D

The last one is the absolute best, but the whole set is great also. These are the two kings of the GT4 road, IMO, represented doing what they do best: racing.

Prost! :cheers:

Good stuff, Duck. The Sauber & 88C-V both look excelent & very smooth like McL said.

The R8 also looks great in that last shot.

@ *McLaren* - Check your PM box. ;)

@ Master_Yoda - Wow, that's a lotta numbers!

@ bjc-3000 - Thanks, that was my goal for this shoot. They're not really rivals IRL, but they sure fit the comp theme well in GT4.

@ ekmatt9 - No problem. 👍

@ Vonie - Thanks. :)

Well, this sucks.

I bought PSP9 off eBay for $30. I get it a few days later. Then I try to install it, and.....

...it's corrupted.

👎

@ Krame - Thanks. :D

@ kennythebomb - Geez, you're a tough crowd to please! ;) But I glad you like them. With the angles, I tried to get both cars side by side, so you get the cars and the reflections cleanly for the comp. So it was really tough to get any interestinbg angles. :indiff:

@ Fyffe - Thanks. :D

@ PB - Thanks. :D

I have several shots of the Peugeot 206 Rally Car at George Paris, and they looked good when I took them. Hopefully they'll turn out well. 👍

@ chocobo - Thanks. :D

@ gt_masta - Oh, now I get it! I haven't even noticed trhose numbers before. Now THAT'S a coincidence!

As a whole, both sets of picture series of the Minolta/Sauber and the 300ZX, I'd easily say an 8.7. You definitely have a way with pics, .Duck. The Third Sauber/Minolta and the First 300ZX are awesome... 👍👍 Have a safe new one, mate. :cheers:

Why?

And thanks Jetboy. :D

I'll be having my next update posted in a few mins, so look out.

I would actually rate them about a 5/10, but I just wanted to see what happens if I ever thought a set of pictures was crap and I gave them a 1, seems you can't be honest on this forum.

And just about everyone thinks there experts in judging pictures or taking them, I know a few people here have been a photographer or graphic desinger so they know what there doing, but others are only new.

Anyway, pictures are ok, there simple, but probably a bit boring, but thats probably because after looking at GT4 pictures for nearly 12 months they all seem boring, unless your a expert at photoshop and can do wonderful things to them.

My favourite picture is the bonus picture, the one with all the LMP cars@Sarthe, I like that and it'll be something I would probably use on my desktop as wallpaper, I would rate that one a 8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back