TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
I tryed to make the black stand out in the 2nd pic, glad you like it. If anyone wants to use my photomode screens as wallpapers. Go ahead because anyone is allowed to use my photomode screens as wallpapers on your desktop.

Since anyone has the right from me to use them as there wallpapers.

Great contrast in the first pic of the 2nd part of the M3GTR update. I also like the two middle pics of part 2 of the Lotus. 👍 👍

Prost! :cheers:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I tryed to make the black stand out in the 2nd pic, glad you like it. If anyone wants to use my photomode screens as wallpapers. Go ahead because anyone is allowed to use my photomode screens as wallpapers on your desktop.

Since anyone has the right from me to use them as there wallpapers.
hey dude, that sounded so funny and repetitive :lol: :lol: :cheers:

They don't look dark to me, maybe it is the blackness of the car which is messing with your mind lol.

m8, take your sun glasses off you'll see better :P

maybe its my monitor, but i have it set for high brightness and contrast for astrophotography pics so i doubt it...

Ok I let you carry on saying what you will, the main thing is i am happy with my GT4 photomode work.

Nice updates TVR!!

I really like the 1st of the M3 GTR updates.

I'm not to happy with your "old photograph" look, the colors get kind of boring... but that is just my opinion :dunce:

What photomode screen with the colours are you talking about Fletch, also thanxs for the commets again guys. And thanxs for the commets Critic Ving if your words get through my head.

It most likey will make me do even better work in the future Ving.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
What photomode screen with the colours are you talking about Fletch, also thanxs for the commets again guys. And thanxs for the commets Critic Ving if your words get through my head.

It most likey will make me do even better work in the future Ving.

Well, most of your recent updates have like this "old" feel to them, like this one

TVR&Ferrari_Fan

I made them look a bit old since it is an old car. I thought i did not make them look to old Fletch.

Woah GTP is acting up for me at the moment, it says I am logged in. But the log in box is still showing up, i think something bad happened during the server upgrade.

Anyway I also picked that track because James Bond use to use that Esprit, but in white. And he likes going to Monte Carlo.

Sorry, this is very off topic, but i think the PM system is playing up.

TVR_Fan, can you get on MSN now please.

I thought you're more likely to read it in here.

If any of the people who got Christmas Photomode presents from me, want the copyright removed from one pick. Out of there fav photomode present, then I be glad to remove the copyright logo.

Ok as a treat I will post up the Golf MK5 update's first part up now folks.

VW:

Here is a remix for you lot to sink your teeth into. The 2nd part remix of the M3 should be up sometime in the week, so I hope you can all wait lol.

BMW:

Sorry if I am yet to post the 2nd part up for the GTi Mk5, been busy playing on my 360.

Here is the 2nd part of the GTi Mk5, sorry for the delay. I was unwell on Friday aswell as playing on my 360 yesterday buds.

VW:

Back