TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs for the commets again Pain Killer, anyway I am looking to post the 2nd part of the C51 up later on folks.

The think the first two GTI´s are very nice, but the best is the last BMW in Post #534. It´s amazing. I love how the blue "flows" around the wheels and windows of the silver car... 👍 👍 👍

Prost! :cheers:

3rd pic of what update Turbo, I ask this so i can make it more easy to know what one you like the most.

Ok, cool, they're all big now. I like the second and third one now after seeing them bigger. I also like your comp entry. I like how all of your pics have that same feel to them, in angle and color, some shots remind me of Top Gear.

Thanxs for the commet again Krame, don't know why ImageShack has been messing around with me of late.

There is also a Clio V6 tribute in the pipeline, is there any other models that have been dropped last year. And this year that I may be able to do a tribute of.

Can you link me to where you found out about this. Also here is part 1 of the NSX Tribute.

Honda - NSX Tribute:

Just to remind people how the NSX tribute from me goes, well I use 2 different models: 95 and 01 ones. I then do the default photomode stuff like you know, then comes the fun bit.

Photoshopping them, anyway I try and get the next part up of the 95 model up later on. Not saying it will but keep your eyes on the look out for the 2nd part.

Shame I could not sort out the clouds on the car, did not want to ruin the NSX in the 2nd shot at all.

The 2nd part will really be the 01 model, made a mistake when I said about the parts.

Honda - NSX Tribute:

Back