The Gallery of nitro_2005 - *UPDATE* High Speed Ring - Le Mans Race Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter nitro_2005
  • 26 comments
  • 1,128 views
Nice start! I really like the 1st pic of the 2nd row! 👍

Keep em coming!
 
Very nice start.👍 I like the first of the second row and the whole last row. Come stop by my gallery sometime.
 
Third row,first pic- 👍 👍
and the rest are good too!
p.s check out my gallery.
 
thanks for the nice comments. I'll probably do something with an M5 next.
 
I like those, the wheels & blur look good.
 
Well, sometimes a lil too blurry for my tastes, but they're nice.
 
nice pics of the M5

but why did you picked a white BMW
 
i dont know
but it looks you have a old sedan sorry
but the pics are good
 
those updates are awsome nitro
i would love to see more
 
thnx appie. When you post my pics in your gallery, i might put them in mine as well.
 
its about time the frog had his own gallery.. :D

nice first set of pics..and im lovin the white BMW..itlooks awesome... :D

the FC pics are nice as well..but th 3rd pic is kinda weirding me out..i dont know,but it looks to me like the car is floating.. :d

oh well,maybe too much work and no fun for me.. :D
 
In the FC series: 3rd Row first pic = damn.

Superbly clean, and the concept, though not a first, is very well executed.

Kudos
 
thnx for all your nice comments. My next update will be up shortly. I'm sure you will all like it :D
 
i like the drift session photos as well as the audi gt car photos the best! :) the rest are very good too. nice gallery 👍
 
You've got some nice pictures there. I like the Audi shots, they came out great. Keep up the good work 👍 . Feel free to drop by my gallery :cheers:.
 
:drool::drool: pics are awsome man keep em comin
BTW feel fre to drop by my gallery if you have time
 
Back