TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
Thanxs for the commets again Pain Killer, anyway I am looking to post the 2nd part of the C51 up later on folks.
 
The think the first two GTI´s are very nice, but the best is the last BMW in Post #534. It´s amazing. I love how the blue "flows" around the wheels and windows of the silver car... 👍 👍 👍

Prost! :cheers:
 
Very nice. 👍 I really like the BMW set. And I really like the second dub shot.
 
3rd pic of what update Turbo, I ask this so i can make it more easy to know what one you like the most.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
3rd pic of what update Turbo, I ask this so i can make it more easy to know what one you like the most.

O my bad i ment the 3rd pic of GTI.:)
 
And which part is that is that part 1 or 2 Turbo.
 
Great angle!!

Very cool, Great colors and full of speed
 
Here is the 2nd part of that delayed 2nd part of the Corvette C1.

Corvette:

 
Nice, I like the 1st and 2nd pic, they're kinda small though.
 
Oh sorry Imageshack has been messing up on me of late.
 
A remix of my PMC46 entry.

 
Ok, cool, they're all big now. I like the second and third one now after seeing them bigger. I also like your comp entry. I like how all of your pics have that same feel to them, in angle and color, some shots remind me of Top Gear.
 
Thanxs for the commet again Krame, don't know why ImageShack has been messing around with me of late.
 
Thanxs again guys, the NSX tribute part 1 could be up later mates.
 
that first pic is very cool. the angle is great. ill be waiting for the nsx tribute. 👍
 
There is also a Clio V6 tribute in the pipeline, is there any other models that have been dropped last year. And this year that I may be able to do a tribute of.
 
i believe the honda s2000 last year of production is this year or last if that helps any.
 
Can you link me to where you found out about this. Also here is part 1 of the NSX Tribute.

Honda - NSX Tribute:

 
Just to remind people how the NSX tribute from me goes, well I use 2 different models: 95 and 01 ones. I then do the default photomode stuff like you know, then comes the fun bit.

Photoshopping them, anyway I try and get the next part up of the 95 model up later on. Not saying it will but keep your eyes on the look out for the 2nd part.
 
Nice update, the 1st one looks cool but I like the 2nd the most 👍
 
Shame I could not sort out the clouds on the car, did not want to ruin the NSX in the 2nd shot at all.
 
i really like the NSX
 
The 2nd part will really be the 01 model, made a mistake when I said about the parts.

Honda - NSX Tribute:

 
Nice.👍 I really like the third shot. Check out my latest update if you get the chance.
 
Glad you like it, I check it out later on Krame.
 
im looking at TVR&Ferrari_Fan best pics
 
Back