Rohrl-fan's Garage: Finally!!! My first real update in months! 400R, SL500 & RS4!!!!!

• Thread starter Rohrl-fan
  • 383 comments
Peugeot 205 T16 Evolution 2 @ Citta di Aria

img03216jx.jpg

img03265hf.jpg

img03156iq.jpg

img09253xi.jpg

First of all, the last series with the Vette were old work.

I'm trying to make my pictures brighter now, and most of the time I give it somewhere between +0.3 & +0.5.

In any case, I'm glad that you guys (PhotoMode-experts ;) ) like my work. I'll keep 'em coming!

P.S. @ nightcreature84: Nice signature! I'll try to change mine as soon as I can. Didn't know anybody else had the same one!

Rohrl-fan
P.S. @ nightcreature84: Nice signature! I'll try to change mine as soon as I can. Didn't know anybody else had the same one!
yeah i've had that quote on my sig for a while......its nice to see someone else who knows the movie "le man" and loves that Mcqueen line.

nightcreature84
yeah i've had that quote on my sig for a while......its nice to see someone else who knows the movie "le man" and loves that Mcqueen line.

I recently watched a special on speedvision on how they made that movie... very fascinating!

I like the first pic shot of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI and of the Sylvia 240RS.

Very nice man. 👍 I like the Jaguar shots better. Come take a look at my gallery and check out my latest updates.

The Jaguar pics are awsome:tup: :dunce:
the Lancer has some good drifting angles:crazy:
and the Integra is very cool car with the bonnet:drool: :embarrassed:

kennythebomb
I recently watched a special on speedvision on how they made that movie... very fascinating!

I like the first pic shot of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI and of the Sylvia 240RS.
We don't get Speedvision here in Europe... :banghead: :irked: :mad: :(

I do own a great book about the movie. :sly: It's called "A French Kiss With Death".
0837602343.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Wow, great updates since my last visit Rohrl-fan

You have been busy, so many new pics to look at :)

Keap up the greak work man

Back